Hi!! I'm new

air325

Apr 1, 2008
and so the obsession begins...

I have been lurking the past few days, thought it was time to introduce myself. My name is Ria and I am developing quite an obsession :-O

I am trying to decide which should be my first pair. In the next week or 2 I should be hitting the boutiques and the stores to try some on. Honestly till I found this sight I didn't realize the extent of the demand for CL's.

So HI for now and look forward to sharing

:welcome: WELCOME RIA!!! You are in good company here in the CL forum. I should warn you though, once you buy one CL you are hooked!!! They are such beautiful shoes you feel so sexy and classy when you put them on.

I look forward to seeing your FIRST CL. The sizing is crazy, so be sure to check the sizing thread before you buy. Post pics of your new shoes for us to admire. We never tire of looking at these beauties.

GOOD LUCK on your CL hunt.:search:

Welcome, ria~ :flowers:
Don't worry about planning your first pair, you'll know when you see it... And especially because once you try some on, you'll be having difficulty narrowing it down to the first 3! ;) Good luck and can't wait to see what you get!

HEY!!!! Welcome, come on in! But be careful because as everyone else has mentioned, CLs are really really really (to the infinity squared) addictive!!! But so beautiful!

this forum is both a blessing and a curse. you'll see what i mean. can't wait to see your first pair.

I couldn't agree more!!!:roflmfao:

Attachments

• BGV02DW_mn-1.jpg
    BGV02DW_mn-1.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 41