Hi!! IM NEW TO THE FORUM!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girlies & boys!!! ive been checking you out secretly!!! and I LOVE IT!!! so i decided to join & share my obbsession!!! I AM AN LV ADDICT like so many of you!! and i love that i found soooooo many like myself!!! i love all your stories quests struggles and advice, its all soooo cute!!!
    Like so many of you im on a mission myself at the moment its seems to be one of my most challenging yet the QUEST FOR THE ELUSIVE BON BON!! haha I LOVE IT!!! and I WANT WANT sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly that ummmmmm i hate to admit it but ill DO ANYTHING(well almost)!!! does this sound familiar!! i dont know how to shake my addiction but i love it!!! especially when i get what i want!! i feel like a kid!!! so im so so happy to find so many like myself!!! YAY!! a support group that supports the addiction!! oh no i have a feeling im gonna get in trouble!! hehe

2. welcome to the forum:smile:

3. Hi and welcome to tPF!

4. Welcome to the forum! Good luck in your quest for a bonbon :biggrin:

5. Hi! Welcome!!!! I'm new also! total LV rookie here but not for long!hehe. Have fun! I love this website, don't you?:woohoo:

6. lol, welcome! I so want a bonbon as well!

7. Welcome!

8. THANKS & Its awesome!!! Everyones soo cute!!! im a lil nervous that ill be even more LV obsessed now!! aahhhhh but it will be a fun obsession!!!

THANKS GIRLS!!!!!!

9. Hehe lets do this bon bon thing!!!! im DETERMINED!!!I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!

10. Welcome, I can understand your need for the bon bon. It's such a pretty bag!

11. PINK! Welcome aboard. Have fun Bonbon hunting! I have heard the Bonbon is quite ellusive so good luck and proceed with caution!

12. Welcome!

13. welcome...;)

14. Welcome! I hope you get your Bon Bon soon :flowers:

15. Hello & Welcome! :flowers: