Hi - I'm new to Chanel and have some questions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all! I just bought a new pair of Chanel eyeglasses and am starting to become more interested in the brand. I was looking online and I really like this style of wallet - I'm looking for more of a checkbook style of wallet (without the checkbook) - I attached a picture. Can I get some information on how much the cost is? Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. I think those are around $600 and up depending on what you get. The long reissue wallet was $950 a few months ago.

3. Yes I like the long wallet the best - I am going to Chicago for the tPF meet on May 3rd so I might have to take a look! There isn't a Chanel boutique near me that carries accessories or bags. Thanks! :smile:

4. my mom just got the long flap wallet a couple weeks ago. it's lambskin and two-toned...black lambskin on the outside and the interior is brown.
    she paid $795 @ bloomingdale's.