Hi, I'm new (sort of)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey, so for the last little while, I have been popping in and saying hi via my friend Caitlin's (caitlin1214). My name is Caitlyn.

Seeing as how I like purses and shoes, as well as some of the other ongoing threads, I thought I should make my own profile. Besides, I think it frustrated everyone to see two people posting.

2. Hi Caitlyn, I think that's an excellent idea! This way we know who's really posting.

:flowers: Welcome and enjoy your stay! :biggrin:

3. Hehe, darn it! I wanted to jump into her posts!

Anyway . . .

Hi, Caitlyn! Welcome to the forum!

4. Welcome, I like both of y'alls posts. That's so cool. One with an "i" and one with a "y"!

5. Enjoy posting with your own name!

6. #6 Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
    (Just so people know, she's the one on the left in my avatar.)

We jump in on each other's posts because we're usually together and there's only one computer logged into the Forum.

7. Hello everyone! I'm total new in this forum. need some help.

8. Welcome! What sort of help do you need? It can be confusing even to those of us who have been here awhile. Keep looking around and you'll figure it out. Read the rules here, along with some other often-asked questions:

http://forum.purseblog.com/frequently-asked-questions/

If it's some other kind of help, look over the forum topics and pick where you think your question should be posted. Good luck and we're glad you are here:yahoo:.

9. hi!

10. Welcome to the forum, so glad you joined. Always love meeting new members :hugs:

11. :welcome2::tpfrox:

12. Hello Caitlyn and welcome to the purse forum!:biggrin:

13. Hi,
    My name is camellia from australia. I am 22 years old and am still a student.
    I want to join in this forum to learn more knowledge and have more friends.
    Look forward to being a part of this community.