Hi, I'm new so I hope I'm in the right forum now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuntieA

Auntie A
Oct 7, 2020
Hi,
I'm new so I hope I'm in the right forum to authenticate a Coach bag. I'm having trouble finding the name of this particular bag that I just bought it from my local Goodwill. I've searched this forum for hours to see if I can find a similar bag. The creed number is not coming up in any searches but then I noticed swaggers have different numbers inside so I don't know. I would appreciate any input.

Thanks, Anne

IMG_20201008_123104215.jpg

IMG_20201008_123026716.jpg

20201008_131525-COLLAGE.jpg

20201008_131535-COLLAGE.jpg

IMG_20201008_123405275.jpg

Great! Thank you. I appreciate the info. I'm still learning to navigate here. Lol. ☺
I lurked for months before I posted because I was overwhelmed! This site has a ton of info. If you haven’t found it yet, there is Coach Clubhouse subforum, listed there is a thread for Vintage Bag chat, fyi :wave:
Not to overwhelm you, if you go to the Coach Shopping subforum , pinned to the top is a thread, Salearea Guides, that has a post that explains the the serial numbers used by the company over the years. After you read that, you will understand why the 7 digit serial numbers used before a certain date are no help in finding a style name.

Reactions: AuntieA
I lurked for months before I posted because I was overwhelmed! This site has a ton of info. If you haven’t found it yet, there is Coach Clubhouse subforum, listed there is a thread for Vintage Bag chat, fyi :wave:
Not to overwhelm you, if you go to the Coach Shopping subforum , pinned to the top is a thread, Salearea Guides, that has a post that explains the the serial numbers used by the company over the years. After you read that, you will understand why the 7 digit serial numbers used before a certain date are no help in finding a style name.
Thank you Lake Effect. I usually take the time to research my bags but I had trouble with this one. I did repost this in the correct forum and found the help I needed.
The thing that confused me the most was that replies are like new posts so you have scroll to find them instead of finding them under the original post.

I appreciate your input and I'll check that subforum out. I was reading rehabs for hours yesterday. Lol. I love this place! Have a great day! Thanks again!

Reactions: Lake Effect
Status
Not open for further replies.