Hi I'm Kimmie....and I'm an E-bay a-holic!

I've bought WAY too many Coach pieces off ebay...but I love them all! These are the ones I can find pictures of!

<-- the perfect bag for Disney!

<-- Both purchased used but with LOTS of life left! very little wear

<-- both NWT

<-- don't remember if new or not, but was flawless when I got it

<-- deal of the century. $125, used but flawless

<-- New and in perfect condition for less than I saw it going for at a local TJMaxx! (ombre line...htf)

Hope it's okay that I've shared my finds here too!

I'm addicted to eBay too! I buy just about everything from there - toys, shoes, clothes, bags, electronics, jewelry, makeup, you name it! As a result, I try not to go out and shop, otherwise, it'd just get too expensive!!!

Kimmie ~ Coincidentally, I bought those same two bags (from a Coach boutique) when they 1st came out. I think you're going to love the rose Legacy. It has the illusion of being a small/med sized bag, but holds a LOT. The matching wristlet in rose is lovely too, if ever you find that on ebay. CONGRATS on a wonderful find!

You should see all the stuff I have bought on ebay this year.. I have a problem..

I have re-sold some of it..

1st pic is an old collection pic.. ones with the yellow dot are from ebay and I still have them

Second is white hippie that I re-sold

third is an east west duffle that I recently re-sold

4th is the white ali

Others that I have are my Gramercy top-handle, poppy wristlet, and a oblong scarf

I :heart: ebay!!!!

Attachments

• Collection.jpg
    Collection.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN1267.JPG
    DSCN1267.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN1516.JPG
    DSCN1516.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN2356.JPG