Hi I am new here :)

LornaLou

Addicted to denim!
O.G.
Aug 7, 2009
Hi :smile:
I'm Lorna, I just joined. I am already a member of designer jeans forums and I write blogs about denim so I am sure I know some of you from other sites (lorna17). I don't own my first pair of Louboutins yet :sad: But I was wondering if you could help me, in Harrods the other day I saw such a beautiful pair, mary jane platforms with a slingback but they were not the normal red they were that deep patent red like the merlot colour, I have been searching everywhere online for them but I can't find them so I am wondering if they are brand new season and now out yet and Harrods just had them in early? Does anybody know? They are so pretty! I absolutely love them :smile: Thanks in advance.

Need more details please.:flowers:
1.) Was the platform visible or hidden?
2.) Open toe or closed toe?
3.) How high was the heel?
4.) Was the maryjane strap low or high?
5.) Was the heel thin or thick?
6.) Was the color solid?

I did wonder if they were an exclusive to Harrods, it would explain why I have had so much trouble trying to find them! I know once I buy one pair lol it will be the opening for trouble haha I'm so tempted! I hope I can go back to London soon :biggrin: Thanks for helping me out. Also what are the louboutins I see in peoples avatars with writing and hearts on the sole? Are they signed ones by Christian himself or some kind of special additions? :smile:

Welcome, Lorna! Yes, you are definitely opening a Pandora's Box with your first purchase, and we're all horrible enablers here, but you'll likely wind up with a gorgeous collection of shoes! :graucho:

Welcome, Lorna! Yes, you are definitely opening a Pandora's Box with your first purchase, and we're all horrible enablers here, but you'll likely wind up with a gorgeous collection of shoes! :graucho:

Hehe :biggrin: I really hope I can get those ones in Harrods, they are so pretty. It's really bad I keep falling in love with so many different styles and after trying them on, knowing how comfy they are too... It's destined for disaster lol!