Hi! I am new and so is my bag! First bag of 2012!

Hi all! I am still new to the forum but I just came back from LV at South Coast Plaza and wanted to share what I picked up!

This is the LE Monogram XL with Alligator detailing :smile:

IMG_3236.jpg

Sorry the pic isn't better! I took it as soon as I got home because I was so excited. Anyway the bag is AMAZING and I am in love :smile:

LOL! I was there the same time you were buying it! I couldn't miss the bag because I knew it was an LE! Congrats!

Do you shop their often? Do you use the same SA?

OMG! I can't believe we were there at the same time! Hehe! Yes, I am always at LV at South Coast. I swear it is like I live there! My family and I have two SAs that we always shop with and love! They are so good to us and my girl always gives me a ring when she has new goodies that she knows I will love :smile:

OMG! I can't believe we were there at the same time! Hehe! Yes, I am always at LV at South Coast. I swear it is like I live there! My family and I have two SAs that we always shop with and love! They are so good to us and my girl always gives me a ring when she has new goodies that she knows I will love :smile:

Yes, I was checking out some new bags. I have one SA at Southcoast that I work with exclusively. I haven't had much luck with the others. I spend too much time there too! LOL!

I also love the SAs at Saks Southcoast! The new manager and I believe assistant manager are AMAZING!

Congrats again on the bag! Please post mod pics when you can!

Hi all! I am still new to the forum but I just came back from LV at South Coast Plaza and wanted to share what I picked up!

This is the LE Monogram XL with Alligator detailing :smile:

IMG_3236.jpg

Sorry the pic isn't better! I took it as soon as I got home because I was so excited. Anyway the bag is AMAZING and I am in love :smile:

:ps: I must say this is the most perfect bag I have ever seen. Congratulations to u.You are very lucky.

Yes, I was checking out some new bags. I have one SA at Southcoast that I work with exclusively. I haven't had much luck with the others. I spend too much time there too! LOL!

I also love the SAs at Saks Southcoast! The new manager and I believe assistant manager are AMAZING!

Congrats again on the bag! Please post mod pics when you can!

I was there too earlier..:lol: What time were you guys there?? I was there around 2-3pm.:biggrin: