HI HO HI HO its off to Honolulu I go!!!

Can't wait to see the photos either! And thank you so much for posting the inventory at Ala Moana for us! BTW, which island hopper did you fly on? Do you have a preference? I want to hop to Honolulu from Maui at the end of the month. I found Mesa Airlines on iflygo.com. Is that a good one?

Great memory on that inventory posting! That is so funny that you hid your H bag in a body shop bag. You're the only person I know modest enough to do that!!!:roflmfao:

Can't WAIT to see your pics! You must have had such a great time. This was your first time in the store, wasn't it? Will they now be able to ship stuff to you? I know you had a prob. with them on that before.

Hope it all worked out well! :smile: post piccies soon please!

^^^LOL, I wrote it down in my new agenda!!!

I have started a thread for my pics here
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/haul-from-honolulu-108184.html

Yes, Ingenue, it was my first time there....It was lots of fun. Yes, they will ship to me now, as long as I give Amex my additional address. I even brought a utility bill to show them. All I can think is that they must have had some BAD experiences to make them so cautious.

Oregonfan, I am not sure about Mesa airlines. I flew Aloha... they have internet fares if you join, and it was really cheap, $29, and they had seats for that price on most flights, very last minute. I dont have a preference for interisland, I have frequent flyer accounts with all of them, which i recommend for cheap internet fares, etc.

THANK YOU everyone for sharing in my fun!!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart: