Hi, gold or silver, which would you prefer? Lizard Dionysus small. Thinking getting one.

30th anniversary cuff
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
Normally, I don’t like mixing metals and I used to think of myself as strictly phw. But, I really prefer the gold with silver phw. I think it looks more jeweled and special. Reminds me of a bucellati cuff! Both both are beautiful, so don’t think you can go wrong with either!

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
For me the silver would get more use, although the gold is more unique. Can’t go wrong with either. Depends how you want to wear.

Dec 7, 2008
I’ve wondered about this as well. I love both and wish I could see it it person. I’m personally interested in the the python version.

With regards to the gold or silver I prefer the silver just slightly more. Both are extremely beautiful. And I expect that they both look dynamite in person.

CPA

Dec 4, 2011
Bagalicous Land, USA
I’ve wondered about this as well. I love both and wish I could see it it person. I’m personally interested in the the python version.

With regards to the gold or silver I prefer the silver just slightly more. Both are extremely beautiful. And I expect that they both look dynamite in person.
I worried the python, the scales would stand up and fall off after usage.

Dec 7, 2008
I worried the python, the scales would stand up and fall off after usage.
@CPA, yes this is always a concern. However, I generally love gucci's python and haven't had this issue. On the other hand, I don't have any experience with lizard and thus, would love to see the lizard in person. Keep us updated.