Hi girls in Perth, Australia, How hot is it???

maggie7

O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Now I know most of you girls in the Northern Hemisphere is shivering through winter, but I'm absolutely boiling here!!!

Air con is working overtime and everything is going in slow-mo, LOL

It's been the hottest Janurary in 16 years and it's just carrying on (just have to remind myself of how sluggish I felt in this heat when I'm cursing the freezing mornings in a few months..) I know, no way of pleasing some people, LOL

Perth girls, how are you coping?:smile:

Hey maggie, I remember you from the bal forum! I didn't know you were in Perth as well, that makes 2 of us :smile:
Are you also from SG?
It's been so frigging hot this January , almost every other day it's >35 degrees C, I have the a/c (evaporative) going most days and nights!! I really cannot wait for Autumn to come now.. but I know when it's Winter I'm going to be cursing the cold! Gah there is no pleasing women :P

sssoooooo dddaammmmmnnnn hhhoootttttt !!!!!

I have been whinging about it in the aussie aussie aussie thread for months!!
This week is going to be a KILLER too - eeehhhhhhhhh....

thank God for air con!!

Hey maggie, I remember you from the bal forum! I didn't know you were in Perth as well, that makes 2 of us :smile:
Are you also from SG?
It's been so frigging hot this January , almost every other day it's >35 degrees C, I have the a/c (evaporative) going most days and nights!! I really cannot wait for Autumn to come now.. but I know when it's Winter I'm going to be cursing the cold! Gah there is no pleasing women :P

No, jo, I'm not from Singapore, although I love it and go every chance I get!:smile: (just booking a weekend up there today, actually)

Lol, I burnt my ass on my carseats yesterday too!

Thursday's going to be a stinker - great for my moving-in day.

LOL, I moaned about the sheepskin covers my husband put on my leather seats when I got my car, thought they looked so daggy..but at least I don't fry my backside..and Cal, my car is on the driveway at the moment (garage repairs), nearly faint when I get in..:nuts:

hi gals,
i'm from SG, but have been going to perth for hols every year since i left uni there in 1998. usually each time, i'll stay for about a week, but next month, i'll be there for 2 months, just to chill and hopefully, the weather's not so hot by then...

Just kill me now.. I can't wait for Autumn to come already, even though I know I'll be whinging about the cold in Winter :P

Maggie, AR has EB in .. it's a lot less affordable than CS, or do you prefer meeting your bbags in the flesh?

Hey, you girls interested in a Perth TPF meet? :woohoo: