Hi from Newbie! Just Ordered Smooth Black Sienna from Kooba!

Joslla

May 17, 2007
:yahoo:Hi, I'm a newbie to tPF, tho' not to Kooba bags. Just wanted to say hi to everyone, and to share my excitement. I'd been waiting for my bonus at end April to get a smooth black sienna, and was soooo disappointed when it sold out on the Kooba website before April. Then today when I surfed the Kooba website, I found 1 available! Ordered it straight away but no confirmation yet, keeping fingers crossed. Now I have to think about selling my distressed black Sienna from NM, which I had bought because I thought I couldn't get the smooth one.

Thanks! Yes, will definitely take pictures when it arrives, along with my other Koobas (right now I have a distressed Sienna, a chestnut ginger and a blonde elisha). Can't wait to touch the smooth leather!

Hey there Joslla, I saw that bag back up on their site last night and I actually did put it in my shopping bag for a short time. (I think this may be the one that one of the forum members bought new from them just a couple of weeks ago and then decided to return?) I had sort of been stalking their site, waiting to see if it would pop back up and it did last night. Such a great bag; I'm so glad you got it!

LOL, that was a black Sienna that I bought in just the same scenario! It just popped up on the site one night, and after the order, it was gone! They did send a confirmation right away, though, so you might want to give them a call about that.

It's a gorgeous bag, but didn't work for me. You'll love it!