Hi - First Post! Searching for Coach Style Number

BurgundyRose

Bags & Beads <3
O.G.
Nov 15, 2009
Glad to be here. Looks like a fun forum.:smile:

OK, I saw someone carrying a Coach bag and I really liked it. Maybe someone can help me identify it so I can search for it. Imagine 5715 or 11662 (same bag, I believe - one was Factory) but instead of being entirely pebble leather, only the bottom 1/3 was leather and from there on up it was signature Cs. The one I saw brown.

I had never seen it before and own two all pebble leather 5715s which I wish had just a bit of pizazz to them.

Thanks for your help.
Meg

Hi Meg2009 welcome to TPF!!! Was it this bag?
PenelopeA.jpg

It's called the PENELOPE SIGNATURE SHOPPER BAG #14422

Well thanks for the warm welcome! That purse is lovely but not it. I am still learning so I can't post a pic. When I google Coach 11662 images I see pics of the bags I have, but the one I loved was pebble leather on the bottom third or so only and then signature Cs from there up to the handles. Exact ame bucket tote type style though.

Meg
:smile:

Toonces - that's it! Thank you. I have 5715 (also known as 11662) in black and in brown. I have had a search out for the same bag in Parchment but never get any results.

As for the 11666 you posted - that is definitely the one I saw. Her's (the gal I saw at a shoe store) was dark brown and it looked really casual. I appreciate you posting the search, too. Now I can get to looking.:biggrin:

I love this size bag. You can really fit a lot of stuff in it but hide it in the car and just grab your wristlet out of it if you want.

Thanks and I look forward to posting with you all.:smile:

Meg

I have that style bag, but I'm not sure if I have the one you are referring to. Mine is parchment siggy with a brown bottom. It's a great size bag.

DSCN4427-1-2.jpg

ITA the chocolate brown Penelope is very pretty IRL.

Last edited:
Hi Phoxxy:smile: - yes, I just saw the parchment siggy with tan bottom on the Bay thanks to Toones' link. It's the same bag but I had never seen it in the dark brown that someone out and about had. It went great with her Uggs.

And that beautiful Penelope is going on my wish list now. Sigh. I was afraid this would happen if I joined TPF! :sweatdrop: :P

I bet the brown is pretty. I would love to see a pic when you get her. There was a lady with a black siggy one in line waiting to check out when I bought mine. She was buying the parchment one because she liked the bag so much.

I hope you find your bag.

Phoxxy, thanks so much.:smile: I have a saved search in eBay for it now that I know the style number.

It really is a great everyday bag isn't it. Holds everything and if it's not full, it "collapses" nicely beneath the handle.

The 5715s (otherwise known as 11662s) I own (same "bucket" style you have above but completely pebbled leather) have signature interiors which is nice for matching your wallets, etc.

Welcome to tPF --- the water is fine her....

I have this bag and I love her. I got an amazing deal for her $69 ( a fellow tpfer ). Love it has all the comfort of a Tote but in a shoulder bag...

user215093_pic40328_1252588063[1].jpg

Ohh maybe I posted the wrong bag on purpose!!! ;) That's what happens when you join TPF..we are all "enablers" for eachother. You start noticing your "wishlist" starts to grow!!! :graucho:

Heaven help me. I keep looking at this beauty, too. Love me some rich, dark chocolate brown and silver hardware! GORGEOUS!:love:

Welcome to tPF --- the water is fine her....

I have this bag and I love her. I got an amazing deal for her $69 ( a fellow tpfer ). Love it has all the comfort of a Tote but in a shoulder bag...

View attachment 939268

Thank you for the welcome, CA.:smile: Now that is one FINE LOOKING BAG. I saw it in person at an outlet Summer 2008 (dad gone it, baby, I didn't pick it up when I had the chance). See how it looks white or possibly ivory in pics? *We* know it's parchment, but some eBayer sellers don't. Really have to check listings with other color descriptions in the title. VERY nice deal from a board friend for you.:heart:

Ohh maybe I posted the wrong bag on purpose!!! ;) That's what happens when you join TPF..we are all "enablers" for eachother. You start noticing your "wishlist" starts to grow!!! :graucho:

I am starting to wonder if you did!:P You could have picked a less attractive purse for heaven sakes. My wish list grows..........thanks, Ril.:flowers: My credit card will thank you, too. <wink>

Welcome to tPF Meg! Glad some of the ladies here were able to direct you to the right style number so you can track down one for yourself! And like RilCruz said, you'll definitely see your wishlist start to grow the longer you hang around here. We're here to support your Coach purchases after all!!