Hi fellow Coachies

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
Hey ladies (and men). I know it's been a while. I have been hanging out in the general forums because I haven't been able to buy much of anything lately and was too depressed to spend much time in here. After almost 3 freakin years, part of my husband's case from his accident while on duty is finally getting settled (a small pittance but oh well) and I might be able to get a little something. Of course, it doesn't even come close to making up for the crap he has had to go through and the other part of it which would be more long-term and is handled by another lawyer isn't done yet *sigh*. I have SO much to catch up on!!! I am hoping for something a little pinky pink :smile: and not too expensive. I so love my black Ali I don't know if it will be a bag. Probably an accessory. What pink accessory can I not live without? Suggestions welcomed!

Last edited:
Hi tanukiki! I wondered what you're up to nowadays. Glad to see you back here! I remember you have the black ali, you have another ali don't you? How are they holding up? I don't know what to suggest in Coach pink as an accessory but someone else will chime in. Sorry your DH had to go through all that and still is. Hope all goes well & God bless!

Hi tanukiki! I wondered what you're up to nowadays. Glad to see you back here! I remember you have the black ali, you have another ali don't you? How are they holding up? I don't know what to suggest in Coach pink as an accessory but someone else will chime in. Sorry your DH had to go through all that and still is. Hope all goes well & God bless!

Yes. I also have the natural which I will pull out again when it gets warmer and less snowy here. Thanks so much for the well-wishes. I missed y'all :smile:

I also don't know what to suggest in pink from Coach right now, but I wanted to say Hi. I always enjoyed your posts here in the Coach sub-forum.

Hope you are able to find the perfect little Coach pink something in the near future. Sounds like you need to treat yourself a bit. Take care.

I have the perfect pink suggestion!!! Something in the magenta Amanda accessories! Here is a pic of the cosmetic case....or you could go for a mini skinny or jewelry case!

picture.php

Ooohh - I Love:heart: Pink!! The new Valentines Day Scarf Print Mini would go great with the Legacy lining in your Ali. And I'm totally :drool: over these new canvas coated Heritage Stripe Mini's. Both these prints come in wristlets/pouches too!

VDayScarfPrint.jpg

MagentaHeritageStripe.jpg

LightKhaki-PinkHeritageStripe.jpg

Last edited:
I second Jeh3v's suggestion, Amanda accessories! And they are at the outlet marked way down, so they are easy on the wallet.

BTW, best of luck to you and your hubby and may everything work out.

I've got the penelop op art wristlet in lilac. It's more of a hot pink with light lavender. Gorgeous and I love it! My first full price purchase. It's only $48 and it's beautiful...just a suggestion. Sorry about your hubby...

0a83e7f1.jpg

Hi friend! Agree with the other suggestions. I just bought an Amanda jewlery pouch in Magenta off ebay...and the new pink heritage stripe accessories are very cute too!
Since you're missin the Lone Star state are you back East?

Hi friend! Agree with the other suggestions. I just bought an Amanda jewlery pouch in Magenta off ebay...and the new pink heritage stripe accessories are very cute too!
Since you're missin the Lone Star state are you back East?

Yes :sad: For now. I hate being back here but it was necessary at the time. I am hoping that with things settling down it might not be as necessary long-term. I am wanting to get back to Dallas in a MAJOR way.