Hi everyone!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 32 year old stay at home mom from New Jersey who loves handbags, especially trendy designer handbags. Unfortunately, I can't really afford to buy a whole lot of the designer "it" pieces frequently but that doesn't keep me from window shopping and looking at pictures of hot new bags in magazines. I try not to blow money on too many handbags, I just buy 1 or 2 really nice quality pieces a year to help stay on budget. I've got three kids age 3 and under, so their needs come first. My husband treats me to a nice handbag once or twice a year, so I do my research and save up for well-made timeless pieces.

happy purse blogging

Sadaf

2. Hi Sadaf! Welcome! Welcome! :biggrin:

3. Welcome to the forum!!!

4. Welcome to the forums, I hope our site helps you make wise choices in bag purchases... or not so much :wacko: I bet the temptation is unbearable at times... :nuts:

5. Hi Sadaf, and Welcome! This is a fun place!

6. Welcome to the board!! I hope you love it here!!! We are a great community that is still growing!! LEt us know if you need help with anything :smile:

7. Hello , gald u could join us