Hi Everyone! This is my first post! A favor please!

LVfanatic1

Aug 24, 2008
I am desperate for a Sac Louis. I don't care what I have to pay to purchase one, but I am in love with this bag. I've been a lurker here for a few weeks. I don't have a regular SA because we travel a lot, but I have a huge collection. Does anyone have any, any, any tips at all on how to obtain this bag? Tricks? Things I can say? Is there a certain price I need to offer over what they are charging? There has to be a way. It simply isn't fair for LV to have a bag that not everyone can buy. I can understand limited quanities, but if someone is willing to pay, there has got to be a way!

I have called the 1866 number many, many times hoping to come in contact with a rep who would help me. Out of the many times I've called, only one person admitted to knowing what I was talking about, but I hit a roadblock. as big as this board is, someone has to know of a way.

Please help!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

you have to be a VIC....whatever that takes.....there is a member here that has one:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/finally-picked-up-my-vic-sac-louis-339326.html
:smile:

Thanks so much for showing me this thread! I saw it. I know they have this invitation only thing going on...but as large as this forum alone is...someone here has to know a way to bypass the invitation only.

I search and searched for this question, and I haven't seen it asked. I saw that only 3 people on this entire board has said they have been asked to buy this bag, and I find this very unbelievable, since there are so many VIC out there.

So my question is, who has a clue on how I can bypass the "rules". Money isn't an object. Help please!

Since money isnt an object. Go into a store and ask the SA, what dollar amount do I have to spend to get to become a VIC and get an invitation to purchase the Sac Louis on the spot?

I very much doubt there is a way. And I don't think it's unfair for LV to produce a bag that not everyone can buy, it's a huge part of the appeal and I love it (even though I will never be able to get one).

Paije, the consensus is that there's no set amount. Obviously you need to spend a reasonable amount but it's also important that you have a good relationship with the store.

OP, your best bet is ebay if it ever turns up on there. Good luck.

And when you find one - can you please let me know how you got it.
I absolute am in love with it too. Been searching with no luck either.

Heard the price is around $7K (might be higher -because of the price increase)
Good luck and keep us updated.

it's a mystery that's for sure! But I dought that they would sell one to you just because you are willing to pay whatever it takes either....seems most of the stores don't have a clue about that bag anyway ! Good luck though....i hope you get one.....and I can't wait to read about how you found it !;)

i don't think there's a way to bypass the invitation system they have. it seems that the ladies who have been invited have been big spenders but also long time spenders at LV.

i've heard several times that LV considers loyalty and long term spending (or potential) a big part of becoming a VIC.

even though i don't have a shot at getting a sac louis bag, i think its really interesting to produce a secret super VIC bag.

maybe there is that one SA or manager who'd consider you for an invite by asking and telling them money is no object. but i feel like doing so may rub the store the wrong way. i wonder if they'll show up on ebay (maybe not because of the customization that goes into it).