Hi Everyone. Newbie in Love with Linea leather.........

Jul 23, 2006
Hi Everyone. I am usually in the LV forum but I have been lusting for some really good thick leather. I started browsing all the forums and stumbled across Linea. I have owned a Bal before but I wasn't thrilled by the leather and sold it because I couldn't really justify the price. I started looking at pics on this forum and on Luna Boston and fell in love with the Dylan Zip Tote in Black. I don't currently have a black bag and wanted one for Fall/Winter. I used the 20% off coupon code and ordered it from LB!!! I can't wait for it to arrive. I will post modeling pics once I get it. :yahoo:

I am also new and ordered my first LP from the LP website using a coupon also - the Dylan Med. tote - I felt the LP leather in a store and love the thickness and suppleness - I might sell my two very expensive Bals -

OMG.. ME TOO! My white LP Dylan Flat Shoulder Messenger (I think??) just arrived.. the older style like Stormy's... and OMG.. I am SOOOO IMPRESSED! I typically carry Bal and have owned older Chloe.. and this LP is SOOO much like an 05 Chloe Mastic Hobo that I once had. I am truly impressed at the quality of the leather for a bag of this price!!
Thick smooshy leather, heavy hardware and zippers, nice stitching, long strap and LOTS of pockets! I am VERY excited!!
I've sold all of my Chloe, still hoard a few BAL, but will be continuing to look at LP.. and gather a few more, I hope.

hi Ellie Mae, I just bought a Dylan Medium Tote in Olive. Can't wait to get it. LP is a wonderful company and their customer service is superior. They do hold a few online sample sales at great prices too, so yes, keep them coming.

hi Ellie Mae, I just bought a Dylan Medium Tote in Olive. Can't wait to get it. LP is a wonderful company and their customer service is superior. They do hold a few online sample sales at great prices too, so yes, keep them coming.

Pigalle!! OMG.. PLZ if you remember, PM me when you see these sample sales coming! Right now I am giving some chase to either a black or grey Janis Fringe Shoulder bag to wear w/ riding boots & leggings in the winter. I am REALLY pleased w/ the quality and style of this bag!

It just arrived and OMG. I am seriously impressed. The leather is so thick and smooshy. And, the gold hardware is just gorgeous. I was thinking of saving for a Bal City with Giant Hardware but this is just as gorgeous for a fraction of the cost. I would say that it is the best leather handbag that I have ever owned. Now, I am already looking at the medium tote in purple.................. I will post modeling pics later.

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 63
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 65
Yeah, a great bag, congratulations!! I also like what LP is doing- they lowered the Dylan Zip Tote's price by $100, for new fall colors- this is SO against what all other luxury companies are doing. I think they have a very clear of picture how consumers are doing these days and try to accommodate them. I would like LP to stay around for a long, long time.

Thanks everyone. I am so happy to be a part of this furum.....:yahoo: Here are the modeling pics that I promised.

Attachments

• pic3.JPG
    pic3.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 86
  • pic4.JPG
    pic4.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 81
  • pic5.JPG
    pic5.JPG
    164.3 KB · Views: 73