Hi everyone! It's been awhile and I missed you!

cupcake617

Jun 29, 2010
Hi everyone! Long time no see! Lots of changes going on around here! I got a puppy and sold 3 of my bags (Bella, Daisy Spotlight, and Parker Hippie.. and Sabrina is leaving, too.), and packing up my life to move to San Francisco. But I FINALLY got the bag I've been hunting for!

I just learned that they were at the outlet for 50/30 today, but I can live since I don't live by an outlet.. and I paid less than 50% of retail anywho!

Without further ado, my Large Berry Alexandra! I know she's been revealed a TON, but I'm happy I finally got her :smile: :yahoo:

I'll add a pic of my puppy, too! Her name is Teddie and she is a 3mo Shih Tzu/Yorkie. I can never get a good pic of her b/c she's always moving around!

picture.php

picture.php

Welcome back and congrats on your new bag -- she is wonderful to carry and so roomy :yahoo:. We are twins both on the bag and the fob ;) Your puppy is TOO adorable for words :flowers:; she reminds me of my first doggie who was a Lhasa.

Thanks ildera! My mom's boyfriend is always talking about how it reminds him of his Lhasa! Everyone keeps trying to steal her from me!

Coachmommyofmin- I just got a new camera and I'm definitely happy I have things to use it on!! :smile: