Hi everyone! It's been awhile and I missed you!

cupcake617

Jun 29, 2010
San Francisco
Hi everyone! Long time no see! Lots of changes going on around here! I got a puppy and sold 3 of my bags (Bella, Daisy Spotlight, and Parker Hippie.. and Sabrina is leaving, too.), and packing up my life to move to San Francisco. But I FINALLY got the bag I've been hunting for!

I just learned that they were at the outlet for 50/30 today, but I can live since I don't live by an outlet.. and I paid less than 50% of retail anywho!

Without further ado, my Large Berry Alexandra! I know she's been revealed a TON, but I'm happy I finally got her :smile: :yahoo:

I'll add a pic of my puppy, too! Her name is Teddie and she is a 3mo Shih Tzu/Yorkie. I can never get a good pic of her b/c she's always moving around!

ildera5

Bag Lovers Unite!
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
GTA, Ontario
Welcome back and congrats on your new bag -- she is wonderful to carry and so roomy :yahoo:. We are twins both on the bag and the fob ;) Your puppy is TOO adorable for words :flowers:; she reminds me of my first doggie who was a Lhasa.

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
welcome back :smile: You've got some gorgeous pics, can't decide which i love more, you're puppy or bag lol! They're both pretty and adorable :smile: Congrats!!!

cupcake617

Jun 29, 2010
San Francisco
Thanks ildera! My mom's boyfriend is always talking about how it reminds him of his Lhasa! Everyone keeps trying to steal her from me!

Coachmommyofmin- I just got a new camera and I'm definitely happy I have things to use it on!! :smile:

Jersey Girl

Sep 26, 2010
Welcome back! Love your new bag, the berry color is so pretty. Your new puppy is adorable! Good luck with your move!

purse-cursed

My HG changes daily
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
Canada
AWW! Congrats on your cute new puppy, so jealous! Berry Alexandra twins, I have the regular size one and am waiting for it to stop raining so I can use it :smile: