Hi, everyone! I'm late sharing pics, but here they are >>>

My beautiful leather tote in tobacco, and new little wristlet:

eb6231f2.jpg

Close-up of the wristlet:

Can't wait for the next PCE!!

Cari
XOXO

I've seen this at the outlet yesterday soooooo pretty IRL. Great presents.

Congrats!! Beautiful haul!! I love your Hamptons Leather Sig Satchel. I have the exact same one in RED and I LOVE her!! It was a toss-up between the Red one and your White/Saddle one and it was a tough choice - unfortunately, I can only afford one so I picked the Red. I wasn't sure how the White Leather would hold up on stains/clothing color transfer, etc. But it is does look absolutely beautiful! The Bleecker Tattersall Wallet looks like a perfect match! Enjoy your awesome purchases!!

Thanks so much!! I wanted the red one as well, but I could only have one. Also, at the time I wasn't sure I wanted a red bag but now I have my Madeline as my red bag which I adore :love:

OMG! I'm waiting on a Madeline tote in geranium to arrive any day now!! Wooohoooo!! It's so pretty! I hope I like it when I see it IRL! Congratulations on all your beautiful new bags!

Congrats on YOUR upcoming arrival!! You'll love it!! It was a toss-up between this one and the green, but I decided on the red since I have more outfits to match.

I had to exchange 2 of them - the first one was really scratched up, which I understand happens but shouldn't be that way on a brand new bag. The SA agreed it looked a bit worn, so I got another one.

I got home and that one had water spots all over, with scratches!! And one very noticeable water spot in the front under the bow. There were little black spots on the bottom that I was able to flick off with my fingernail, but still ... so when I returned that one, they were out of stock of geranium.

This one got shipped to me from JAX and it's perfect. I was beginning to think I wasn't meant to have it, LOL. Good luck w/yours, and post lots of pics!!!

Congrats on YOUR upcoming arrival!! You'll love it!! It was a toss-up between this one and the green, but I decided on the red since I have more outfits to match.

I had to exchange 2 of them - the first one was really scratched up, which I understand happens but shouldn't be that way on a brand new bag. The SA agreed it looked a bit worn, so I got another one.

I got home and that one had water spots all over, with scratches!! And one very noticeable water spot in the front under the bow. There were little black spots on the bottom that I was able to flick off with my fingernail, but still ... so when I returned that one, they were out of stock of geranium.

This one got shipped to me from JAX and it's perfect. I was beginning to think I wasn't meant to have it, LOL. Good luck w/yours, and post lots of pics!!!

Isn't that weird that they'd be 'worn' looking when the bag had just come out! Wow! Mine's coming from JAX too so hopefully it'll be pristine! Mine should be here by Weds, I got a tracking number today! :yahoo: I can hardly wait! In the mean time I've been drooling over your pic! LOL!