Hi everyone! I just bought this COACH ERGO

NicolesCloset

sassy mama!
O.G.
Apr 3, 2008
I feel like I had been away from Coach for so long. Years. I sold all my coach bags. Then I saw this little bag. Fell in love!! AGAIN. I forgot why I loved Coach to begin with. So I wanted to say hi, and wanted to tell you Coach lovers that I think I have made a turn for the best.;) Good quality leather does not have to cost 800 bucks. :P I am glad I made this purchase. And the best part is...its unique and cost so little.

Attachments

• SANY0078.JPG
    SANY0078.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 114
I have this same bag in the mahogany and LOVE it. In fact I just switched back over to carry it again. :smile: It is always hard to decide, but this one is just going to be a classic. Congrats and welcome back!

:welcome2: Welcome back to Coach! I love the Ergo Tote and I have one in black/black siggy! It's one of my favourite bags.

Speaking of which, when I got home today after work, I looked through my leather collection and opened up a dustbag and gasped when I looked at my Whiskey Leather Legacy Shoulder Flap with the legacy stripe lining. It's the HG bag that made me fall in love with Coach! I love the leather smell, colour, texture, biggy turnlock...just everything about the bag. I sometimes forget why I was drawn to Coach but this bag brings back the memories and more.

So, I hope you enjoy your Coach stay and never leave!

Take care,

Congrats - that is a beautiful bag. I think the ergo tote is one of Coach's most perfect bag. So plain and simple, yet a forever classic which is perfect to dress up with charms and scarves. Its the only bag I had sold in the past and regretted it so much, I repurchased the same bag!
I also agree about the tattersall scarf - it was MADE for this bag! Welcome back to Coach and to the forum!

Congratulations on your purchase. I was actually thinking of getting that one too...the pond color is so beautiful, reminds me of those nice blue Hawaiian skies, more towards the horizon where the blue is more soft.

I have the same bag in camel and I LOVE IT! It's so lightweight and such a perfect size. And the color of yours is gorgeous! Congrats and welcome back to Coach! :tup: