Hi everyone! I just bought this COACH ERGO

NicolesCloset

sassy mama!
O.G.
Apr 3, 2008
in a happy place!
I feel like I had been away from Coach for so long. Years. I sold all my coach bags. Then I saw this little bag. Fell in love!! AGAIN. I forgot why I loved Coach to begin with. So I wanted to say hi, and wanted to tell you Coach lovers that I think I have made a turn for the best.;) Good quality leather does not have to cost 800 bucks. :P I am glad I made this purchase. And the best part is...its unique and cost so little.

Attachments

Pursedove

Purse-o-maniac
Jun 22, 2008
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
I have this same bag in the mahogany and LOVE it. In fact I just switched back over to carry it again. :smile: It is always hard to decide, but this one is just going to be a classic. Congrats and welcome back!

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
hi nicole!!
i've been lusting for that bag ever since it came out! congrats!

T-Girl

Ahhhh...I'm falling!
May 7, 2008
:welcome2: Welcome back to Coach! I love the Ergo Tote and I have one in black/black siggy! It's one of my favourite bags.

Speaking of which, when I got home today after work, I looked through my leather collection and opened up a dustbag and gasped when I looked at my Whiskey Leather Legacy Shoulder Flap with the legacy stripe lining. It's the HG bag that made me fall in love with Coach! I love the leather smell, colour, texture, biggy turnlock...just everything about the bag. I sometimes forget why I was drawn to Coach but this bag brings back the memories and more.

So, I hope you enjoy your Coach stay and never leave!

Take care,

Jul 11, 2006
I love the pond color as well. I think it goes really great with a tattersall scarf. I have the same ergo tote in white and use a legacy scarf and the legacy lip gloss charm on it.

Jul 25, 2007
Congrats - that is a beautiful bag. I think the ergo tote is one of Coach's most perfect bag. So plain and simple, yet a forever classic which is perfect to dress up with charms and scarves. Its the only bag I had sold in the past and regretted it so much, I repurchased the same bag!
I also agree about the tattersall scarf - it was MADE for this bag! Welcome back to Coach and to the forum!

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
I have the same bag in camel and I LOVE IT! It's so lightweight and such a perfect size. And the color of yours is gorgeous! Congrats and welcome back to Coach! :tup: