hi ebay telephone number.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does anybody have a ebay telephone number.:cursing:

2. Only select members (mostly powersellers) can call. It's by invite only and you need a PIN #. If you have less then 1,000 feedbacks, then Emailing them is your best bet.

3. Once you reach over 150 feedbacks you are given a phone number as well but you don't need a pin #. I guess the powersellers have a completely different VIP line.:buttercup:

4. i have 955 feedbacks i am just so angry right now i probably just have it .ugh

5. If you have a store at any level they give you a number to call, and I think they just verify that you're allowed to use it by asking for your user ID when you call.

6. Why dont you try livechat on ebay.com, i find them really helpful.

7. 1- 800-717-EBAY (800-717-3229)
    1-800-701-3229

(they say it is for select accounts --whatever-- but give it a shot).

8. I have the PIN too but I'm not a powerseller.

It's weird when you think about it, that they only want to talk to you after you have a certain number of transactions, otherwise you get a canned email response. :rolleyes:

princesslv- let us know if you were able to talk to them!