hi does anyone own chanel business affinity tote?

Hi :smile:, why did you return it if you don't mind me asking? Was it heavy? What did it fit? what did you like and dislike about the bag?

so many people have this bag and love it so much. It’s a really great bag in terms of practicality and a casual look. A great every day bag. However, to me it didn’t feel like luxury at all and wasn’t worth the price tag. I felt it was a bit cheaply-made and felt plasticky. I also wasn’t keen on the look of the bottom section that’s not quilted. I only bought it because I liked the colour (it was grey) but I quickly returned it.

forgive me, as I really admire it on others, and others will definitely give positive reviews of it, but it’s not for me. Depends what you’re looking for. I prefer a coco handle over this.

so many people have this bag and love it so much. It’s a really great bag in terms of practicality and a casual look. A great every day bag. However, to me it didn’t feel like luxury at all and wasn’t worth the price tag. I felt it was a bit cheaply-made and felt plasticky. I also wasn’t keen on the look of the bottom section that’s not quilted. I only bought it because I liked the colour (it was grey) but I quickly returned it.

forgive me, as I really admire it on others, and others will definitely give positive reviews of it, but it’s not for me. Depends what you’re looking for. I prefer a coco handle over this.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your opinion

Hi guys, does anyone own chanel business affinity tote? I can't find any reviews online! NOTHING. Please help.

I'm considering the business affinity tote in the small size and can't get info on it anywhere either. Did you end-up purchasing it? I don't agree with the above poster that it's poor quality. I think it's great as an every day bag but I'm reluctant to pull the trigger as I would like to get some feedback/info on it from those that own it. (It's not a popular bag - most seem to purchase the FLAP business affinity - I find bags that are "open" work much better for me for every day use.)

i am contemplating to get this BA quite a while. i look for the reviews in youtube to know the pro n cons and finally i get it on 21P collection as i want a bag that fit my simple and casual lifestyle.