Hi Chanel girls- I need advice & help for a Chanel Christmas gift

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to get my mom a Chanel caviar in off white or white. Not a real small bag, mid size. She likes the one with the fold over flap that has the leather and gold chain shoulder strap. Is ebay my only option? I have no clue. She emailed me a picture of one that she liked and I want to surprise her. I would rather not go the ebay route because she will see what I got.
    Here is a picture similar to what I am looking for only in white or off white.

eBay: RARE Authentic Classic Chanel Caviar Leather Bag Purse (item 300054747470 end time Dec-05-06 13:14:33 PST)

2. Chanel made a Medium Timeless Classic in off white for $1595. The only thing is that it has silver hardware, not gold hardware. The Jumbo Classic comes in white also. Neiman Marcus has them available...

3. Thank you! :smile:

4. to add, saks, some bergdorf goodman locations and of course chanel boutiques have them....happy hunting!