hi chanel gals! missed you...i'm back with pics :)

Welcome back Mick!

I have the same classic quilted wallet in dark brown and love it! Nice choice!! Does the key case have room inside for credit cards and cash, or is it only for keys? I am looking for something to hang my keys on that can hold other items as well.

Love all your keepers! (VL and CC totes are must-haves!) I'm going through the same dilemma, trying to downsize what I'm really not using to make room for what I will use.

savannah, jeannebar, poosdarling--thank you ladies!:heart:

piperlu--the red is tdf! :drool:since i have one red bag and thought i'd use the black more, i went with it. congrats to you!:yes:

amamxr--thanks pal! :love:

Love love love all your bags
glad you are bag and so HAPPY to see that wonderful smile again.
Thanks for all the wonderful PM's..
I got a new BFF !!!

I posted a thread about where was MICK a few months back.
Mick took the time out to personally thank me for checking on her and sent me the nicest PM I have gotten in a while- not that all other PM's arent nice- but this one had a different meaning..

Welcome back MICK and again love all your keepers...

Welcome back Mick!

I have the same classic quilted wallet in dark brown and love it! Nice choice!! Does the key case have room inside for credit cards and cash, or is it only for keys? I am looking for something to hang my keys on that can hold other items as well.

Love all your keepers! (VL and CC totes are must-haves!) I'm going through the same dilemma, trying to downsize what I'm really not using to make room for what I will use.

hi roey! the vl and cc should be keepers, i agree! love them both.
the key case has a back pocket and also an inside pocket. you can stick money, id or ccs in it as well as the keys. hths. (i prefer the gold key and coin purse actually bc it is easier to use imo, but the quilted ligne key case does have room for ccs, id and money).

Hi Mick!! :heart: It's great to have you back... I missed reading your posts! :tup: I really love your collection (we're twins on a few bags)! :smile: Also, are my eyes (and monitor) teasing me, or is that a violet caviar medium flap you've got there? :drool: :nuts: If so, it's definitely one of my HG's, ahh!! :love: :love:

Hi Mick!! It's great to have you back... I missed reading your posts! I really love your collection (we're twins on a few bags)! Also, are my eyes (and monitor) teasing me, or is that a violet caviar medium flap you've got there? :drool: :nuts: If so, it's definitely one of my HG's, ahh!! :love:

hi minal! nice to see you!:smile: no, it is a dark cranberry red med flap from fall 06, i think.
i bought it from a friend, so i'm not sure exactly.
it must be the lighting in my room that fooled you, or you want the violet so bad, you are starting to hallucinate....:P...j/k!;) i will keep my eye out for one for you though!:okay:

hi roey! the vl and cc should be keepers, i agree! love them both.
the key case has a back pocket and also an inside pocket. you can stick money, id or ccs in it as well as the keys. hths. (i prefer the gold key and coin purse actually bc it is easier to use imo, but the quilted ligne key case does have room for ccs, id and money).

Oh, thank you! :tup: If you have a chance to snap a photo of the inside and share the price it would be greatly appreciated. I want to give my sis-in-law my Coach accessories and upgrade to Chanel accessories to complement my bags.

Love love love all your bags
glad you are bag and so HAPPY to see that wonderful smile again.
Thanks for all the wonderful PM's..
I got a new BFF !!!

I posted a thread about where was MICK a few months back.
Mick took the time out to personally thank me for checking on her and sent me the nicest PM I have gotten in a while- not that all other PM's arent nice- but this one had a different meaning..

Welcome back MICK and again love all your keepers...

:love: aw,itwas me that was so touched that you asked about me, thank you again!....i have to go vote on your thread about the red bag dilemma....altho, i told you my thoughts already!;)