hi! Bought a Dior on ebay and needing input

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2011
....so I've gone Dior crazy. I'll admit it. But what do you think of this bag? Bought it for $50 total (including shipping). The photo is fuzzy but the owner will send me more pics tonight before shipping. I think it looks pretty -- can anyone help me identify? It's about 7 years old, I think. TIA!

Attachments

• A Dior bag 1.jpg
    A Dior bag 1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 111
well without clean pictures of the inside tag from and back and a clean picture of the inside fabric + the front and back of the cd handle its hard to tell if its authentic.

I think that the bag is fake. The shape of the saddle is inaccurate. Need more detailed pictures to confirm, but so far it looks fake :sad:

If you haven't paid yet, then please don't pay until your pictures are authenticated.

I hope that this transaction turns out positively!

I think that the bag is fake. The shape of the saddle is inaccurate. Need more detailed pictures to confirm, but so far it looks fake :sad:

If you haven't paid yet, then please don't pay until your pictures are authenticated.

Oh, dear. I was waiting for your feedback and was afraid you'd say that. :sad: Well, I have paid already, but at the very least, it was $50. Not that I can throw around $50 easily, but at least it wasn't much more than that. Thank you for your input. If I get more pics from the seller then I will post and would love more input. Thank you so much. Your expertise is appreciated!!

p.s. Why all the fakes on ebay?? I know it's to make $$$ but it just makes me angry. I'm an honest seller and have sold authentic Coach AND Chanel bags online for decent prices. What's the point of selling a fake??? Now I feel silly having purchased it. :sad: #(*$#)(@ you fake ebay sellers!!

Oh, dear. I was waiting for your feedback and was afraid you'd say that. :sad: Well, I have paid already, but at the very least, it was $50. Not that I can throw around $50 easily, but at least it wasn't much more than that. Thank you for your input. If I get more pics from the seller then I will post and would love more input. Thank you so much. Your expertise is appreciated!!

I hope that it turns out to be authentic, and that the shape is a result of use.

I know that $50 is not terrible considering how come people are tricked into buying fakes at over $1000, but if the bag IS fake and arrives by mail, you have to either keep it or return it (which is a real hassle). And it's $50 that could've gone to another purse :smile:

If the bag is fake, then refuse the parcel and file a chargeback through your credit card claiming that the item was identified as fake, and therefore refused. This way, you don't have to pay to ship the item back. Your credit card should protect you all the way.

If the seller is nice, then you may be abl to get a full refund and have the transaction cancelled.

This is, of course, if the bag is fake.

I hope that it turns out to be authentic, and that the shape is a result of use.

I know that $50 is not terrible considering how come people are tricked into buying fakes at over $1000, but if the bag IS fake and arrives by mail, you have to either keep it or return it (which is a real hassle). And it's $50 that could've gone to another purse :smile:

If the bag is fake, then refuse the parcel and file a chargeback through your credit card claiming that the item was identified as fake, and therefore refused. This way, you don't have to pay to ship the item back. Your credit card should protect you all the way.

If the seller is nice, then you may be abl to get a full refund and have the transaction cancelled.

This is, of course, if the bag is fake.

Thank you, averagejoe! I appreciate your advice and will follow thru. Will also follow up with pics when (if) I receive them. Thank you again!

p.s. Why all the fakes on ebay?? I know it's to make $$$ but it just makes me angry. I'm an honest seller and have sold authentic Coach AND Chanel bags online for decent prices. What's the point of selling a fake??? Now I feel silly having purchased it. :sad: #(*$#)(@ you fake ebay sellers!!

I know what you mean. There are so many dishonest sellers on Ebay. My last purchase on Ebay (I vowed never to buy again on Ebay after this) was a seller with 100% feedback who asked me to pay as a "money gift" through PayPal so that he could end the listing and sell it to me away from Ebay. He NEVER shipped it to me. What a liar! And his feedback was 100%.

I was silly enough to even consider paying as a "money gift" which PayPal does not protect; I couldn't even open a claim with the transaction.

I have actually NOT made a single purchase on Ebay since then.

But I learned my lesson. NEVER again! None of the good purchases that I have ever made on Ebay can make up for the anger that I felt with that last transaction.

I know what you mean. There are so many dishonest sellers on Ebay. My last purchase on Ebay (I vowed never to buy again on Ebay after this) was a seller with 100% feedback who asked me to pay as a "money gift" through PayPal so that he could end the listing and sell it to me away from Ebay. He NEVER shipped it to me. What a liar! And his feedback was 100%.

I was silly enough to even consider paying as a "money gift" which PayPal does not protect; I couldn't even open a claim with the transaction.

I have actually NOT made a single purchase on Ebay since then.

But I learned my lesson. NEVER again! None of the good purchases that I have ever made on Ebay can make up for the anger that I felt with that last transaction.

What an awful experience!!! That would scare me away from ebay for good. I like to think of people on there as being honest folks just trying to sell/recycle their wardrobe/etc., but the truth is, people are crooks on that site, and you have to be careful. That's why I love tpf -- I feel like we're looking after each other!! :smile:

hmmm....honestly,i think its 100% fake and need not any more pics.:Push:

Status
Not open for further replies.