Hi and Bonnie satchel

phoxxy

O.G.
Jul 26, 2009
Hello ladies! I am a newbie. I am addicted to this site already. I have had the opportunity to read a number of these threads and you ladies know your stuff. I have a lot to learn. At any rate, I am so glad I found this site and look forward to sharing the passion for Coach.

I purchased a black/white signature Bonnie satchel and matching wallet for a total of $187.06. I thought I would like it, but I think I'm bummed out about having so many black bags. In the store, it looked okay. However, when I got it home, I didn't love it as much. I would like to know your honest thoughts on this bag.

:welcome:
I'm the opposite. I don't buy so many black bags. I think I know the bag you are talking about. If you don't love it take it back. Consider diversifying your bag wardrobe. Has something else caught your eye?

Thanks, Icecaramellatte! I do love the Sabrina and Lindsey bags.

Crazyforcoach09, I can't find the adapter for my memory card. Here is a link to the bag. I purchased it and the wallet at Dillards. It looks a little different in person. The straps have more of pearl color to them.
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produ...4144&LinkLoc=25411&LinkType=SiteAd&AdID=45249

my daughter has been wating this bag for months - but I know when she gets it she is going to say it is to small b/c she loves large bags - so it would be a keeper:yahoo:

Hello and welcome!:welcome:

It's a cute bag, but if you are not really loving it and have something else in mind, then I would go for that instead. I have found that since being on this site, my love for color (and leather over signature) has really grown and yours just might too! Good luck with your decision.

I purchased this bag during Mother's Day weekend at the suggestion of my husband, and I must say I had never even considered it prior. We purchased it, brought her home, and it is now the bag I carry the most...not to mention the only signature item that I have ever kept. I love the double compartments and the lime green satin lining is TDF!!!

Thanks, Icecaramellatte! I do love the Sabrina and Lindsey bags.

Crazyforcoach09, I can't find the adapter for my memory card. Here is a link to the bag. I purchased it and the wallet at Dillards. It looks a little different in person. The straps have more of pearl color to them.
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produ...4144&LinkLoc=25411&LinkType=SiteAd&AdID=45249

Yes. That is the one I thought you were talking about. I saw a woman on line at the outlet yesterday with the same bag. It definately caught my eye. It was her bag already. It looked really nice on her. I'm not a big signature fan despite my avatar. I like it with the colors. I usually go for leather. But I think there is space for one or two signature bags in my collection.

I agree, if you don't really love it, look for another bag that you do. There are lots of beautiful Coach bags to choose from, and always more in the works. Wait a bit, though, just to make sure before you return the bag.

I almost bought this bag but I have one like it and I am not the biggest fan fo signature bags.. I believe if you do not love it you should not get it...

:welcome2: