Hi and Bonnie satchel

phoxxy

Jul 26, 2009
Hello ladies! I am a newbie. I am addicted to this site already. I have had the opportunity to read a number of these threads and you ladies know your stuff. I have a lot to learn. At any rate, I am so glad I found this site and look forward to sharing the passion for Coach.

I purchased a black/white signature Bonnie satchel and matching wallet for a total of $187.06. I thought I would like it, but I think I'm bummed out about having so many black bags. In the store, it looked okay. However, when I got it home, I didn't love it as much. I would like to know your honest thoughts on this bag.

Dec 20, 2006
NYC
:welcome:
I'm the opposite. I don't buy so many black bags. I think I know the bag you are talking about. If you don't love it take it back. Consider diversifying your bag wardrobe. Has something else caught your eye?

Jun 15, 2009
Thanks, Icecaramellatte! I do love the Sabrina and Lindsey bags.

Crazyforcoach09, I can't find the adapter for my memory card. Here is a link to the bag. I purchased it and the wallet at Dillards. It looks a little different in person. The straps have more of pearl color to them.
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produ...4144&LinkLoc=25411&LinkType=SiteAd&AdID=45249
my daughter has been wating this bag for months - but I know when she gets it she is going to say it is to small b/c she loves large bags - so it would be a keeper:yahoo:

NorthStar

Let's go WILD!
Mar 10, 2008
Minnesota Native, Ohio Resident
Hello and welcome!:welcome:

It's a cute bag, but if you are not really loving it and have something else in mind, then I would go for that instead. I have found that since being on this site, my love for color (and leather over signature) has really grown and yours just might too! Good luck with your decision.

SarahJosephina

Third Generation
Nov 5, 2008
New York State
I purchased this bag during Mother's Day weekend at the suggestion of my husband, and I must say I had never even considered it prior. We purchased it, brought her home, and it is now the bag I carry the most...not to mention the only signature item that I have ever kept. I love the double compartments and the lime green satin lining is TDF!!!

Dec 20, 2006
NYC
Thanks, Icecaramellatte! I do love the Sabrina and Lindsey bags.

Crazyforcoach09, I can't find the adapter for my memory card. Here is a link to the bag. I purchased it and the wallet at Dillards. It looks a little different in person. The straps have more of pearl color to them.
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produ...4144&LinkLoc=25411&LinkType=SiteAd&AdID=45249
Yes. That is the one I thought you were talking about. I saw a woman on line at the outlet yesterday with the same bag. It definately caught my eye. It was her bag already. It looked really nice on her. I'm not a big signature fan despite my avatar. I like it with the colors. I usually go for leather. But I think there is space for one or two signature bags in my collection.

mcoop13

O.G.
Apr 12, 2009
I think it's a very cute bag but if you don't love it 100% then find something else that you are in love with! Good luck and welcome to tpf!

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
I agree, if you don't really love it, look for another bag that you do. There are lots of beautiful Coach bags to choose from, and always more in the works. Wait a bit, though, just to make sure before you return the bag.