Hi all.. opinions needed =)

I love mine but I'm twice your age! LOL!!!!!!

Seriously though.....I think a Rouge H Box calf Birkin is ageless. It's a gorgeous bag and should take you through many, many years.....it will grow old WITH you.

In your opinion, is a rouge h box calf birkin in size 30 with gold hardware too mature/formal for a 25 year old? Thanks!

no-its classic and timeless. its more size and proportion and style of course. a 16 year old and a 60 year can both wear pearls but the 16 year olds probably shouldnt be huge south seas. I think a 30 cm in a discreet color is ideal for a younger woman. whereas a 35 croc would be overkill..........I am very conservative so my 2 cents only.

thanks all! i love box, gold hardware and wants a 30 birkin, just not super sure abt rouge h as it seems quite a dark red. but i agree its timeless (and hard to let it pass) =P

thanks all! i love box, gold hardware and wants a 30 birkin, just not super sure abt rouge h as it seems quite a dark red. but i agree its timeless (and hard to let it pass) =P

actually --not to be argumentative but its not really dark...........more that its deep. its a lovely color that shows stunningly in sunlight but quiet and "deep" at night and indoors...........its really a classic ---for a reason

Rouge H in Box leather is like the color of a very good wine. It is stunning and will shimmer more with patina as it ages. I can't think that you would ever tire of it and surely 25 is plenty "mature" enough for a classic piece like a Birkin.

If you can get your hands on it, and can afford it - GRAB IT! They are so lovely in that color and hardware combo.

IMO, rouge H in box is one of the best colors Hermes makes!!! SOOO classic and timeless..there's a reason it's called Rouge Hermes. I have a vintage one in a kelly w/ GH and love it esp the gorgeous patina that it's developed over the years!! Nothing compares to it!