Hi all, my name is Lucy, fashion student from London

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,
    This is a really interesting forum. I am new so, to introduce myself, my name is Lucy and I have been studying fashion for the last 3 years. I am a 22 year old student living in London. On top of this, I am aspiring to be a model and any help anyone has would be really appreciated.

I have posted my pictures around and have got a bit of interest, especially from this site. Posted last night on this model contest thing, you can see my picture here: http://www.amuso.com/gameshows/beauty/Miss-Model-Beauty-Headshot-Contest/hSCCmZMMn8WX-LucyLucy?ref=i/ah

See how that goes. Any other websites/agencies that people could recommend would be great.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on this forum!

Lucy x

2. You are going to love it.

It has Fashion Galore on it.

:welcome2:

3. Hi VuittonsLover!

hehe, I am already loving it. I should be working but instead I am reading post after post. Where abouts you from?

Lucy x

4. I am from North NJ.

.... and wait till you find an interesting thread that is 30+ pages.. it will take all day. hahaha

Happens to me all the time.

5. welcome! new members are always welcome! :drinkup:

6. Yay! Welcome, you'll absolutley love it here.