hi~ All! Help me~ which bag should i get??!!

cutebear84

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
hi~
im thinking to buy the new bag between Gucci small tote bag
139261 in white handle and LV Batignolles...I've both look at the shop yesterday but can't decide which one I sould get....

I think the LV Batignolles is more useful but really similar with my speedy bag and Gucci tote bag is cute but i dun think is useful as LV one..

What everyone think about this??? Give me some ideas...Please..^^:shrugs::shrugs:

Attachments

• p10885586_ph_hero.jpg
    p10885586_ph_hero.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 144
  • 139261_F40MG_9791.jpg
    139261_F40MG_9791.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 143
I like them both a lot. Is price a factor? Maybe the fact that you don't see that Gucci a lot would push me towards the Gucci. But only you know which is more practical for how you use a tote.

In my opinion LV is timeless. I like Gucci too, I own three Gucci bags but I've bought them only because I could buy LV too. If you want a really timeless piece I'd say go for LV. But why don't you do a better research? Maybe you will find a Gucci or LV piece you'll love more. As my bag worshipping grandmother used to say: "You'll know which bag is right for you from the moment you'll lay eyes on it"

I really like the Gucci, but I would pick the LV just because of the difference in size. Or maybe a similar Gucci but in a slightly larger size?? Either one is great though :smile:

I like both...and while I would usually say LV, and I DO like the Batignolles, that Gucci is REALLY cute. Is it really too small? You can't go wrong with the LV though, that is a great bag. I am no help at all am I, sorry.

I would go with the LV, because it seems to be bigger and more verastile.

The Gucci one reminds me a summer bag... and even though you could use it whenever... it just makes me think of summer only. IMO

hi~ just letting u know guys that LV batignolls bit bigger than Gucci tote!
I think the LV is timeless but Gucci one is sooo cute...
toooo hard to decide......Is there any other suggestion????
aarrrrrrrrr~~~~~ Help me out~~~!:confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1::confused1: