HHhotties RAOKin' in the new year 2012 -- sign-ups

monkeytail

(Jennifer)
O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
:snowballs::snowballs:Time for another RAOK!:snowballs::snowballs:

I upped the spending limit a hair. I'm also scheduling the draw a little bit earlier than usual so that we can take advantage of Boxing Day sales. I've scheduled the reveals for Presidents Day weekend.

Guidelines:

1. You must have a minimum 1000 posts.

2. Must be a regular contributor to the HH forum - i.e., only sign up if you are a regular HH poster, please.

3. Must know how to post a photo yourself - review Vlad's "How To Post Pics" and make sure your camera works. This is so everyone is familiar with posting pics because we'll be posting pics of our pressies!

4. Price limit for the gift is $35.00-40.00. $35 is NOT a minimum, but you should use your judgment for what the minimum should be - this does NOT include the shipping cost. Please try to stick to the $35-40 limit.

5. Gifts MUST be sent out by the pre-set shipping dates so we're sure everybody gets their present for the big unveiling.

6. You must get a delivery confirmation, insurance, or other sort of tracking # and PM it to me once you've shipped. It is very important that you PM the tracking number to me. I need to make sure everyone gets their package. Please keep me in the loop if you're going to miss the shipping deadline. I'm very flexible, but I need to make sure that all the packages arrive on time. Almost everyone is pretty good about this, but I wanted to emphasize it because it is really important.

7. Upon receipt of gift, photos must be posted within the RAOK reveal weekend dates. Please contact me if this doesn't work for you and we can arrange another reveal date. This is so we know everybody is participating. It's not fair to your buddy if you do not post, so please make sure to include pics and a description when your gift comes.

Key Info:
Drawing of names: December 23rd
International Shipping: January 30th
In country shipping: February 7th
Reveals the Weekend of: February 17/18/19/20
Price: $35-40 (firm, stay within budget please!)
Post Minimum of: 1000 posts

Notes:
Please keep in mind that you are shipping these items... large or heavy boxes are expensive to ship. Flat rate boxes are available for free at USPS.com. Medium Flat rate boxes are 10.70ish to ship. ;)

Please PM me if you don't get an Elfster invite. I'll reply with a sign-up link. We use elfster to keep things anonymous.

Last of all Have fun! :yahoo:

I just want to state for the record that Elfster is a POS. It drives me mad every single time. I'm pretty sure that it isn't just me sucking at the internet.

dbtsfo.gif

I'm in!

:crybaby: I'm going to have to sit this one out. *IF* we make it to London, we'll get back Dec. 31; I start teaching J-Term (five hours a day, M-F) on the 3rd, and then three days after it's over, the regular semester starts. Oh, and somewhere in there I have to actually move into the new house :roflmfao: I'm going to be useless to everyone :biggrin:

But hopefully by mid-February, things will have settled down and I'll be able to enjoy the reveals with everyone!!

I'm sorry that you won't be joining in Jenni, but you're probably doing the smart thing. You've got a lot going on! It seems like all the craziness always happens at once, but I think there's always something going on and it's just more noticeable when it piles up.

I'll post Q&A early next week so we have something to do during sign-ups.

I'd love to participate again, but I will not be offended at all if you all decide I don't meet the regular poster criteria. Work has me in a headlock - I've been carrying the same purse (HH Sonia in anthracite) for over a month!