HHHotties' Dog Days of Summer RAOK '13 - REVEALS!!!

I won't be able to go until tomorrow afternoon or Sunday, but I'll be here watching! The only thing I have to leave for is Chlöe's ballet lesson Saturday morning. :cutesy:

Oh and we're expecting the remnants of a typhoon to be heading this way delivering record rainfall, so other than the class, Chlöe and I are going to be holed up in here with comfort food, staying warm beside the fire!

Thanks for starting the thread, Mishka!

I probably won't go until Sunday. I have my self-imposed clean-up rule and I have to give the dogs haircuts and baths tomorrow and trim their nails. However, I am itching to get in my box, so maybe tomorrow. I want to try and get nice pictures with my new-ish DSLR, but my skillz are not mad, so we shall see.

I was going to go to the local spinners guild meeting tomorrow, but I think I'm going to flake on it. It's 4 or 5 hours long and I'm just not feeling that kind of time commitment to something outside of the house this weekend. 1.) There's RAOKing to be done and 2.) It is my first weekend w/o a football game in like a month.

Here are the goodies:

5bo3d2.jpg