Hhheelpp!!!!! Large Edith Phone Call!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
PLEASE...I need your opinions..I like large bags...my SA just called and she got the Edith in LARGE only in Chamois and whiskey...do I wait to see the mediujm...or go for the large...she says it isnt that big???! Anyone seen the large??? Gotta get it today or will lose it...let me know(PS- she says it measures 15 1/2 x 11 1/2)
One of my friends ordered 2 meds. by accident too..so i have that option......I hate decisions!

I have not seen the large. I had the medium and found it to be a bit small. My only "regret" (not a huge one, but a small "what if"), is that I cancelled my pre-order for the large...no regrets about cancellation of the mediums... (I seem to be a bit one-off with my bag preferences.) Others refer to the large as "luggage", but I would be interested in seeing it IRL. Hope you go visit today...would love to hear a report on this one!

Jill, glad to hear that I am not the only one who doesn't get to sleep! I would go visit the bag, as SoCal mentioned or take it out for an "inspection" if they have a return policy. My medium is a nice size...like the b-bag City. I haven't seen the large, but it looks big to me.

I don't think I would pay $500 for the bigger bag. I do like it and wouldn't mind mine being a tad larger, but in the end I wouldn't do it. Here's a pic, and this girl doesn't look especially petite or emaciated BUT I belive my pic is from LVR and their photography always makes bags look much bigger than they are.

Love the color though! Damn, I love ALL the colors!

Attachments

• ham9.jpg
    ham9.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 75
Ok-SA just called...again..the bag was ticketed WRONG! it IS THE MEDIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too freakin funny! I am gonna go see it anyway..I want to see the Chamois too....
PS- I didnt sleep last night..had a really bad experience with a bag sale that didnt go thru.....And I lost a higher offer.sniff.....however she may meet up with me...so my sale may still go thru...too much drama......

I would definitely go for a medium! Thinking about adding a chamois if I can find one (or someone wants to get rid of theirs). The only benefit of the larger bag is that I think you can wear that one on your shoulder if that is a key factor for you. The medium is a nice size.

Daisy said:
I don't think I would pay $500 for the bigger bag. I do like it and wouldn't mind mine being a tad larger, but in the end I wouldn't do it. Here's a pic, and this girl doesn't look especially petite or emaciated BUT I belive my pic is from LVR and their photography always makes bags look much bigger than they are.

The poor girl's arm looks like its going to break off:lol::lol::lol:

I, too have lost sleep over bags! it's so terrible trying to decide sometimes. I really like the large, but only if it was used in some sort of luggage-y capacity. It's just too big for an everyday bag.

jag said:
The poor girl's arm looks like its going to break off:lol::lol::lol:

I think it's more the awkwardness of trying to pose with a bag on your arm. It is NOT easy, as most of us around here know, lol. That is a big bag though, huh.

Mama like the Chamois.... mama liiiiiiiike. :love: