HHHeads Up HHHotties! HH Has Shortened the Hours to Contact CS!!

gingeybear

NE/SE and lovin' it!
Oct 26, 2008
I decided to post this just in case to give a head's up to those of you who were planning to call HH any time after 1pm EST (or DST..who knows with HH) today or after.

I called HH CS at 1:15 this afternoon (I live in NYC just in case anyone doesn't know this) because I'm still dealing with a Paypal refund issue and I am tired of jumping through hoops to keeps tabs on my account ) when it comes to delays, cancellations, refunds, shipments, etc etc... you know the drill.

Although the website states that the hours to contact them are Monday through Friday, 9am-6pm, http://haydenharnett.com/?action=contact_us

when I called, I got a message and heard that the hours HH's 866 number will be answered are now Monday through Friday 9am-1pm. I spoke to Salina after 1pm earlier this week.

This must be something new. I know..I know..I'm implying something negative so I'll leave it at merely this.

I'm hoping this is temporary. That gives HH four hours a day to deal with CS issues or customers' questions. How is this going to effect customers who have questions about items or coupons or groupons or gift certificates..or who have other questions, especially during sales when some items are limited or samples...etc..?

Just wanted to give you all a head's up.

I wonder how you feel about this, amigas. I know how I feel...not really angry but a combination of being unhappy plus these and more.
:nuts: :confused1::nogood::nono::sad::rolleyes::confused1::thinking:

Should we start an opinion poll?

Who knows. Maybe the "powers that be" who keep claiming that they don't read TPF and who stick their collective heads in the ground at the sight or sound of anything remotely critical will have no choice but to see our feedback without deleting it.

Thoughts?

wow....when I called yesterday at 9 to request they hold a TS BS for me the machine said 10-5.....so they must have just changed that today....that really kinda stinks if you ask me....4 hours is really not a whole lot of time at all....

I know they are in survival mode..and I know I post "angry" at times, and I won't apologize for it because I have a reason. I can't abide the way we've all been treated....but the fact that HH is in survial mode...well....this just makes me sad.

Yet I can't help feeling that if HH had been more upfront with us, we would not be feeling this way.

ETA this too...So..why can't the people in charge over at HH change their website to reflect the new hours? C'mon how difficult could that wee be of IT be...not to mention that it would be a great deal more upfront..right?

Last edited:
I've called after 9 am and not had anyone answer the phone until closer to 10 so it's almost irrelevant what times they post on the website.

If it's a cost-cutting measure then that would mean they CS people only work those hours, right? Otherwise, what? They're trying to avoid us?

I'm .....

:confused1: :huh: :wondering: :oh: :amazed: :shocked: :shucks:

Exactly... I've had that happen, too... If any one dept.(person) should be cut, they should start w. the (cough) top... and I don't mean Mr. Jackson, although he certainly is unnecessary.... and his kibble and vet bills and "distraction factor" w. all the youtubing he inspires would certainly help HH get back in the black... just sayin'.

Yeah, it sucks for us west coasters etc. When I talked to Nitza last she did mention that she'd be gone by 1...I'm not too happy hearing that it's a permanent change. It gives me a 2 hour window at best to contact them.

^^ lol It's actually my Lodis wallet in a light yellow, with a mustard like green(green w/ yellow), and a darker green color. It has a line of pink going through it too. I looove it!!

I really like your thought of "bacon", since that is what is needed to fill her up to please me!!! Cuz somebody needs to be bringin' home some bacon!!!! :P

Yeah, those are not good signs. My prev. company started making the work days shorter before they closed for good. It was a little here, a little there. First one dept. was let go, just saying they were streamlinng, then another. My area was told nothing was going to happen, as we were so unique in what we did, but eventually the whole place was shut down.

Hopefully they have a realistic plan to stay viable!!??!! :shrugs:

I dunno, maybe it's a good thing. Sometimes I wonder that they're so busy fielding phone calls from us about our returns, that they never get around to processing the return. So I'm hoping that the shortened phone hours mean that they have more 'productive' hours.