HH Tuileries for $700?!?!?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. But it comes with a tassel AND keyfob!

2. Perhaps the tassel and key fob are made of GOLD :smile:

3. That's crazy. I had that bag once and sold it. I would not pay more than $130 new for it. It really wasn't that great. That seller is crazy w/ that price.

4. I just saw that and was thinking about e-mailing the seller! I mean, come on! I got that bag on clearance for about $130 or so, and I agree, I don't think I'd have paid more than that. And those keyfobs?! NOT $65 brand new. I think they were about $28. What on earth is that seller thinking?

5. this is a riot! i just sold one in saddle NWT for 100$ on the bay.

6. But it's SOLD OUT!! :roflmfao:

7. Wow, when this was sold at HH during the labor day sale, it was about $150.00. Some of these sellers crack me up.

8. All the reasons why it's so expensive:
    1.It's sold out
    2.It comes with a key fob
    3.It comes with a tassel
    4.#2 & 3 above are probably made of 18K or more gold
    5.It's probably a super limited edition bag that was lined in gold

Too funny:rolleyes::upsidedown:

9. Yet someone will probably buy it....:upsidedown:

10. So right Shoeguru- this is simply good salesmanship. Say something is "sold out" and the people will fight to purchase it at a 5x price increase! :lol:

11. lol it's weird because I looked at her other auctions and they all are reasonably priced haha

12. I have that Keyfob! i looooove it!

13. Oh fer cryin' out loud. that seller's smoking crack. I can't wait to see if it sells. Should we make some bets?? (ha--just kidding!) :lol:

14. For people who don't want to shell out on a Prada Fairy bag?

Actually I've noticed quite a few US sellers with ludicrous prices.