HH Trunk Show - San Francisco 4/25/09

lovesymphony

sailing into fall
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Hayden Harnett Trunk Show at Bloomingdale's April 24 (tomorrow!!) from 12-4 pm.

From the Bloomingdale's events page:
Hayden-Harnett Trunk Show
April 25, 2009
12pm - 4pm
Known for inventiveness and style, Hayden-Harnett handbags combine modern fabrication with a classic sensibility, making their designs instantly recognizable. Whether you want an elegant satchel to mark you as fashion forward or a unique tote with an edgy look, there is literally a Hayden-Harnett item for everyone...you'll only need one, but you'll want them all! Join us and view Hayden-Harnett's new collection for Spring 2009.
Now you can see what the bags look like in person!!

Oh, man - I wish I'd had some advance notice for this - I have all those last minute errands to run before leave on vacation tomorrow and we're meeting friends for dinner - hmmm, if I get up really early and get stuff done maybe I can dash into the city - would give me one more shot at Bloomies F&F too;)

Oh wow! This is tempting... wish I'd known a day or two ago so I could prepare DH for it, lol! Wouldn't it be amazing if they had some of the Fall bags there on display... a Trophy Satchel and maybe a Biblio! Ok, a girl can dream right??? :girlsigh:

i wsn't able to go but i heard there was also a trunk show at Macys on LI at the Roosevelt field mall. Ben and Toni were going to be there.

it's about an hour from my house but i heard too late to go. :sad:

lara

Sigh..I have a love/hate affair with Twitter. Mostly hate to tell you the truth. I don't really need to know how many times someone's baby has made in the potty..or that someone is bored bored bored..etc..or that someone's significant other has eaten too much broccoli and is **** under the covers...

But I guess after seeing this I will have no choice but to get HH tweets on my cell phone..But is it fair that HH used it to disseminate news that so many HHHotties would have died to know in advance??..hey...we have lives..we don't rock around the treetops all day long...tweet tweet tweedle dee deet....and so many HHHotties don't have Twitter accounts..I couldn't have made it to Roosevelt Field today anyway...but if I could have I would have found out too late..and it's 15 minutes away from where I live..and everyone in SF and NYC/NJ vicinity would probablyhave liked a bit more advance notice..

Wait a minute..hold the presses..does this mean that HH is moving into Macy's and Bloomies???????????????????????..and now I can find another stalking ground for "stuff"...like a pilot..I need me a pilot...ok..maybe they won't have a pilot but Roosevelt Field is a heck of a lot closer to me than Greenpoint..or the Meatpacking district...hey..maybe I can call and get a job manning the HH counter..LOL

Funny thing..there is both a Bloomies and a Macy's at Roosevelt Field..wonder why they chose Macy's???

I was thinking of you today gingey.. I am on twitter and knew about the sale by 9am.. it was very hard for me NOT to go today....but I had to avoid it as I am trying to be on a ban.. (at least until I wear ALL of my HH bags.. which still has not happened yet!)
I almost bet the bank I would've met you there...

^you're on a ban, cho? I was wondering where the other Dr. Hottie has been :smile:

Okay, technically I'm not on a ban.. I just know that I can NEVER walk out of a store without buying something..
And right now, I really really don't NEED anything. I have such surplus, it's a sin that most of everything I own (clothes, shoes, bags) never gets used.
So I'm trying to be good.
PS.. I don't have a doctorate, I graduated before that was mandated.. I'm assuming you have your doctorate?

Okay, technically I'm not on a ban.. I just know that I can NEVER walk out of a store without buying something..
And right now, I really really don't NEED anything. I have such surplus, it's a sin that most of everything I own (clothes, shoes, bags) never gets used.
So I'm trying to be good.
PS.. I don't have a doctorate, I graduated before that was mandated.. I'm assuming you have your doctorate?

Cho, I'm slowing down on my spending too, there are loans (myself and my siblings) to pay, eep. I tell myself I don't really need anything either, but still find myself hunting (the bargain hunter that I am, but I wonder if it's a bad thing to be too good at when I don't really need anything). It's hard to stay way from TPF too long, feel like I need to be in the loop :P

I'm still a newbie. I'm too little, people think I'm a high school intern in the pharmacy, lol. I try not to let anyone know my profession if possible, I like feeling like still a student :biggrin: