HH Trophy Satchel :heart:

lulubelle1211

bag hunting ;)
Jan 10, 2012
Hi! I'm new to the forums and so excited to find an HH area!! I'm sure this has been already been discussed but since I'm new what does everyone who has/seen the Trophy Satchel? I'm kind of obsessed and hope to get one soon! Loooove the Denim Pebble color! :heart: Do you love it or have any feedback? Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

skydive nikki

Mar 14, 2009
here
Hi and welcome! I know rubycat had one. I dont know where the pics are. Maybe in the review thread? maybe she will chime in. I know it was not as pictured as it is more robin eggs blue.

skydive nikki

Mar 14, 2009
here
I think I remember her saying a while ago there was only 1 of the real denim looking one(like pic) left at the shop, but the rest were the robins egg blue.

jennirane

HHHottiecuffpower!
Nov 8, 2008
In the Desert
Lulubelle, if you do a forum search, there were several reveals of the TS when it first came out in the Shine leathers... great pics to be found.

rubycat

O.G.
Jan 13, 2009
Hi,
I love the trophy satchel, and have one in black. It is a striking bag, with great organization. I ordered the denim, and when it arrived was not the original deep teal/blue color pictured but instead the robins egg blue, so I returned it. I am hoping that they will have some in the candy apple red, that would be :heart::heart:

I would love to find one in yam shine, but no such luck, and am sort of considering terracotta...but hoping to eventually find a shine.