HH tokyo clutch?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i know hayden harnett is well-loved around here, but can someone share what they think on the tokyo clutch? A friend of mine told me her co-worker is willing to sell one for a "good price", but i don't know exactly how much yet. She's just spreading the news first. since I don't know her so well, i doubt i'll be considering getting one from her. also, hayden harnett has a sale going on. but going back to topic, it made me think about the tokyo clutch when it was mentioned. I love the other styles from HH, but i never really considered the tokyo. what do you bag-lovers think? Is there one that does not have snake-skin in the middle? Also, HH shouldn't be getting faked..... yet, right?

2. I LOVE the tokyo clutch. Don't know if there is one without the snakeskin but personally that detail makes the clutch me, so I don't know.

3. pic? :smile: