HH sightings

cciele

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
I thought it'd be fun to start a thread in which we post HH sightings!

Today was my very first HH sighting! At an intersection waiting to cross the street in San Mateo, CA, I saw a woman carrying a black Havana hobo with light-colored contrast stitching. At least that's what it looked like from a distance :smile:

I have never seen an HH on anyone else. Though I did drop HH's name in a boutique that was looking to carry new brands (and wrote it down for her!) Here's hoping they'll start carrying them!

A couple of months ago I saw someone with a havana in the King of Prussia mall (outside of Philly)... that was the first time I saw one in person, and I knew I had to have it.

i went to a semi formal event last year and someone was wearing the black/white birds dress with the puffy sleeves - because i knew it was HH (and something i wanted) it was cool to see!

I saw a brown Sonia tote in the press room of a conference in NYC a few weeks back. I've never seen the Sonia IRL so I lost all focus on staffing the briefing I was at and spent about 10 minutes staring at the bag from about a table away.

I've see a Havana or two on the PATH train into the city, but otherwise I've never seem them anywhere. I was quite impressed that my coworker knew the name though!

I live in a small rural Utah community, not even a town. I do believe I probably have the best handbag collection of anyone out here because of the size and remoteness of my home. However, come winter, especially during Sundance when tourists invade Park City, some do filter up our way and I suppose if I were out there every day, I'd spot a HH or two.

I'm always checking out handbags, especially on the rare occasions when I am in Park City or Salt Lake City.

Now this past summer while I was in Whistler, Canada, besides the usual Dooney's and Coach's that seem to be everywhere I did spot a couple of ladies with Linea Pelle bags, but that wasn't the original question.

I've never seen one on a stranger although my cousin has a nice HH collection and my friend has a Nico and a Havana. She also has the coat with the leather pieces.

I too have never seen anyone else carrying an HH and no one in my family is as crazy as I am about handbags, let alone Hayden Harnett. I kind of like it that way. ;) I wonder how that will change when the HH for Target bags come out this winter?

That's how I got started with my HH 'problem' - I saw the Hudson hobo on a stranger's shoulder outside the cafe where I was lunching (here in St. Paul) and while it was too big for me (after investigating) it did lead me to the Inka...

Interesting topic you started india, (What bag turned you on to HH?) Or has this already been done?

I remember the first time I was introduced to HH, it was at Von Maur (one of the only local department stores that carries HH) and it was the Red Beatrice Satchel w/ the Paule Marrot honeycomb print...while I did not purchase that excact bag, I did make a speedy trip back to the office and look up their website and that was all she wrote...:faint:

Over Labor Day weekend I saw a woman waiting in security at Logan Airport in Boston with an Olga Duffel in Navy! (as it any of you girls?!) If we weren't separated by a loooong line i'd have gone and introduced myself in a hopefully non-awkward way :nuts:

A black Havana hobo last week or the week before in the concourse of Brookfield Place (formerly known as BCE Place) in front of Longo's in Toronto. This was around the early part of lunchtime.