HH Secret Sale!

Just my two cents, but I have both the old school Grey and the Steel. I tend to wear the grey more in winter, but I love the Steel! I've had it for a while, but only started wearing it recently. It looks really nice with my Steel Matilda.

I might have to break down and get the Currant Ramone. I'm also pondering a wallet...

Thanks for your input on the Steel and the old school Grey Ramone. Steel is definitely gorgeous and tempting. Interestingly enough, I wasn't that crazy about the Steel bags in person and thought it'd look fab in a cuff.

I already placed my order but I'm fine with passing on Steel. I have 4-5 Ramones already and that's enough.

Fraking HH! I bought my PA celina earlier this month since the site said one left in stock, the color even disappeared from the options. Now it's back in stock for $34! :pout:

Though I'm a little concerned that I may get an EOD on the Violet Ibiza even though I bought it at 2 left, I'm so done with shopping at HH for a while (I hope)!

wait a minute... where's JC's cuff want list?? :P

if u want one, i'd go for the pl celina & the currant ramone. the others have really dry leather. if you like that type of leather then go for those, but i personally prefer the more supple leathers.

MiB - $71 seems ok to me if there's a color you want.

I'm too broke right now to indulge in this sale but I think that's ok.

the choco and the antique bronze are the ones i want, but i already have 3 clutch wallets... they're wants, not needs, so i think i could prob wait... probably....... lol

wait a minute... where's JC's cuff want list?? :P

if u want one, i'd go for the pl celina & the currant ramone. the others have really dry leather. if you like that type of leather then go for those, but i personally prefer the more supple leathers.

LOL, I deleted my list so I would stop thinking about it. But your post is making me think about it again! :P

Damn you HH! I just ordered 5 cuffs -bangs head-

I ordered 3 Ramones - Coral, Cobalt and Currant, and 2 Barrows -Cream and Green.
Even though shipping is sky-high ($36) the dollar is good at the moment, and I only have
one HH cuff, a purple ramone from a couple of years ago (and I can't find it -cries- i'm going to hunt for it now, it's in my room somewhere hehe)
:biggrin: