HH Sample Sale - online and in store - 12/4-12/6

broke mary

Mar 12, 2006
Hi everyone-
I got my goodies- 2 out of 3 were in great condition. I got the Rattan Tote (for the beach) and it is roomy and in perfect condition. It was a great deal too. But my score of the sale was the taupe colored Luxe Gaza- a really beautiful, interesting casual bag that will be great for travel. My big disappointment was my black Suki. The leather is TDF, but the gold clasp in the front is dirty, tarnished, and mottled. It looks like there is tar or gum on it, or something, but it doesn't scrape off. I'm a sucker too because the sample sale price wasn't even that much better than the retail. I guess I was just expecting that HH wouldn't sell something that looked like that. Oh well, you can't win them all. It's a shame because it's a beautiful bag otherwise. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to polish or clean the gold hardware????
Thanks!!

mockinglee

Piemaker
O.G.
May 17, 2007
The Pie Hole
I got my loot! Yay! Everything is in great condition.

Labyrinth scarf: Loooove it. It's soft, warm, and adds a kicky mod punch to outfits. I'm wearing it today.

Eggplant Ramone cuff: Soft leather and the stones are really weighty. I'm sad I can't show it off just yet, since it's long-sleeve weather right now.

Corset belt: The mustard/gold color is rather muted and not as bright as I was afraid it might be. Love the pattern. Will look great with dresses and boots. The patent wasn't sticky (probably because it's been cold), so no issue there. Happy to find out size is right, too!

cody

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
London
I'm still waiting for my order from the sample sale. It seems to be taking ages, hopefully it's here by the end of the week. I'm too excited about my bag to wait much longer!

ditzeechick

Jul 20, 2006
Hawaii
i just received my marlowe mirror bag and it broke when i was trying to make the strap longer! it was definitely not due to my strength...the snap literally came off of the leather strap! it's a nightmare. i just emailed hayden-harnett to see if i can exchange it. it would be a huge disappointment if they say they won't exchange it for a new one because i didn't even use it yet.

meeowy

O.G.
Oct 17, 2006
Yikes, ditzeechick, that is terrible. Be sure to take some pictures and send in with your e-mail. Call them for faster response. Hope it works out!