HH Sample Sale - online and in store - 12/4-12/6

cciele

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
Bay Area, CA
So it did make me think.... what do you guys all think are the funkiest purses of the current collection??? They all seem so much more grown up to me - or maybe my eyes have grown accustomed to Toni's style???

I am starting to really love the mosaique hobos and satchels... Do you think that they fall into the funky category??
I think this collection is more "classic" than the previous one. But there is still some funkiness involved. I agree, the mosaique hobos and satchels are pretty funky. I also think the bungalow bag is a bit funky (mostly because of the shape), the margot zipper satchel (combo of pattern, shape, and details), and the canvas pastis satchel (because of the print!).

mockinglee

Piemaker
O.G.
May 17, 2007
The Pie Hole
Oh my dog....just when I was thinking how proud of myself I am for escaping the Thanksgiving sale without doing any damage and THIS comes along!

cciele

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
Bay Area, CA
Ooo, I like that one too jandelvis. I have the plaid Pallenberg duffel and like it a lot! Except when I overload the purse, the strap cuts into my shoulder.

lola886

Apr 26, 2007
I have never heard of this brand before (I know, I'm awful!) can anyone tell me about their bags?

kivini

May 24, 2007
are you guys talking about the online sale a few months back? I remember each hour they featured something special, but I was waiting on a Cobalt Ana, I think it was $180 something, but I never seen it turns up as a special, or i just missed it. I was so upset that it was gone after the second day or something. but it was a great deal. The price varies based on the color of the style, some colors just have lower price than the others, I can't wait to see what kind of marketing tricks they came up with this time, the person in charge of the marketing is quite creative.

artlovergal

Aug 8, 2007
New York
Just beware of their "no return" policy, and the problems so many of us had with defective merchandise, and the refusal, in many cases, of customer service or the owner to rectify this. It will be a cold day in hell before I ever spend another dollar on HH merchandise.

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
After the long posts about the dirty and defective bags so many people got from the last sample sale they had is it worth taking a chance????????????

sckcs

O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
During the labor day sale, I bought a bunch :woohoo::woohoo: of Hayden Harnett bags. Only one had a problem. The handle was missing. I called and Selina shipped it out immediately. They're great bags.

wordbox

so in love!
O.G.
Feb 26, 2007
The North Pole
Even though I am saving for a Louis Vuitton bag that I really want, I'll be checking out this sale in hopes of scoring something good (I haven't gotten a new bag since the last HH sale, so I'm getting the new bag itch).

I have three HH bags, all bought during sales (Big Bang and Labor Day), and all arrived in flawless condition. I, personally, am willing to risk purchasing another. But I don't blame those who have been burned for refusing to do business with them again (and I hope that I don't end up becoming one of them, and I hope that HH has received enough feedback from the last sale that they will be more accommodating this time around).

I have gotten a few smaller items, too, and the only item I've had a problem with was a tassel, but I only paid $8 so I wasn't going to bother returning it. I could probably find a way to fix it, but I don't even really use it.

I will say that if I hear more horror stories this time around, I will reconsider doing business with them, even if I'm not personally affected by it. Right now I will give them the benefit of the doubt, and hope they've ironed out the wrinkles and are better about quality control with this sale.

Mar 17, 2007
oo can't wait. Too bad I'm at college that day lol I'll be thinking of hopping on the internet all day while I'm in class :nuts: It is bad when you are this addicted to bags... I'll keep wondering about what I'm missing out on all day till I get to hop on the computer!