HH Sale Section has some good deals....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ^^ Yep, just bought the Khaki Corc. Love my Cordovan and the khaki will be great for spring/ summer!

2. Gosh this KP Corc is killing me. I bought it from the BDB sale but it hasn't even shipped yet - have no idea when. I wish I knew so I could order the KP Corcovado from HH directly - they ship so much faster and it usually gets to me in a day or two...

I know, so impatient am I....but I've been wanting this ever since the SS sale and when it never showed up for the SS price....

3. I decided that for $84, I'd give the Lorca a chance to win me over.

4. Great deal Mlinky...it was the last one they had! The goldrush is very pretty and not super flashy...I love my goldrush Havana.

5. Thanks Ms. Liz. It was the goldrush that pushed me over. I have the clutch wallet in goldrush and I wanted more of it.

6. I just saw that they have 1 more goldrush lorca available - wasn't someone looking for this???

7. chloesmom, I talked to BDB this morning. They said they are running way behind schedule, and it would be another 10 days before the stock arrives at their warehouse.

8. I was looking for the goldrush lorca, and I got the last one.

For $84, if I hate the color...so freakin' what!?

9. Oh good pasdedeux!!! I'm so glad - I saw one pop up and was going to PM you but had to run to a meeting. So glad you snatched it at a GREAT price!

10. Thanks fafnir for the heads up! I'm going to cancel my order with BDB too and order directly from HH. 10 days plus shipping time is waaay too long for me! And I'd much rather order from HH directly.

11. I couldn't be happier. Anyone thinking that the new green metallic clutch wallet might be an excellent piece to go with it? hmm...

12. #13 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    You can still cancel your BDB purchase, I did. It's real easy to do online, you just go to your account ordering info.

I picked up the KP Corc. last night for $163. That's pretty decent price, considering e-bates and free ship.

13. BLESS YOU MS LIZ!!! FOR THE HEADS UP, I JUST RUSHED RIGHT OVER AND SNAGGED MY "ONE THAT I THOUGHT GOT AWAY" !! A KAHKI CORC... YAHHHH!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

14. For some weird reason I can't get free shipping with $250 minimum. I'm even using the warehouse sale email.