HH plume wrap dress colour question!

Seto

Jan 7, 2009
Hmm I ordered the wrap dress in navy feather, which has gold feathers with a blue background? Was there a navy one with white feathers? I might be having sight issues, but this dress that I just opened looks black and white lol. I am not upset, I like the black print, but unless there is a navy feather that is really dark?

There was one that was black and white and another that was gold and blue. It sounds like they sent you the wrong one!

I would email CS immediately. It is such a pain that they keep doing this to people.

hmmm thanks! I would rather not have to ship it back though, since it took about 20 days to get to me already ._.

Here is what it looks like, I like it, just, I was thinking to add a nice bright dress into my wardrobe lol

picture.php

that looks like the black and white one. the navy one (which i have) has feathers that aren't just one color - they're white AND yellow.

that said you look great in the dress!

^Seto ITA with Mlinky! I think it is awesome and more versatile than what you were hoping for. Simply beautiful!

thanks again all! I asked my SO what he thought, and he says to keep this one hands-down and wants me to wear it out today lol. So I guess it is a keeper, but I will still email them to let them know that they may have shipped a few things that were wrong for other people.

Dress looks gorgeous on you! I just ordered the Navy Feather Plume as well. It's my first time ordering clothing from H+H, do they run true to size? Thanks!