HH on Fashionista

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  2. FAB-U-LOUS.

SOOOO excited about TARGET collection now! Prints! Umbrellas! Yay!

3. Wait...did I read they are going to be made of leather??? *squees*

4. i still can't believe i missed that emerald clutch on the table. :crybaby:

5. I know...I also loved it in gunmetal.

6. i want the umbrella!!

7. Great article! Thanks for sharing!

8. OOOh, if they use real leather on their Target bags I'll be really excited!

9. ^^^ great article - and I just saw that they make a mention of the swimwear collection. Whoops - probably should have posted here. But with our new sub-forum - I'm all about new threads....

10. i still can't believe little old HH is going to target!!! i'm in SHOCK!

11. OMG - I am so excited after reading this article....and indeed, I've got to have the umbrella!!!!

LOL...I just got back from va-cay and one of the highlights was my periodic trips up the street to buy fresh figs....YUP! I LUV figs and to my delight....it pops up here in this article as Toni's inspiration....so looks like the "fig bag" may find a companion w/the umbrella!

jandelivs - I know how U feel....it's like "our baby" is growing up SO FAST!

12. dcblam, you are on Toni's wavelength. How scarey is that? No hope for our wallets now.