HH OLGA Bag??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was looking at the Jet Set sale and came across the Olga bag. I love the look of the Navy, and the price can't be beat. I want something I can use for work; small laptop, files, etc. Does anyone have this bag, would this work??

Thanks ladies!
    ~Robyn

2. I am wondering the same thing! I would love to see modeling pictures...or at least know if it is about the same size as it looks online. But the price is insane!!! :thinking:

3. This is the only comparison shot I have seen - from the Fashionista article. It is on the top shelf....

I love it - and it is a great buy!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. I ordered it in the Khaki color and just received it today. I think you can fit a small laptop and files. Your files will come to the top because it isn't a very tall bag, but they will fit. I plan on using it when I travel for work and as a weekender. The coating on the canvas is thick and I wonder how it will wear over time. If you are wondering about the pockets at the bottom (I know I was), they are a little awkward because they are upside down pockets. Not sure if I will use those pockets, but it is a great design detail. The back has a pocket that I didn't even notice online. Great to slip a cell phone into. Good pockets inside too. Considering the price I highly recommend this bag. I will try and post a modeling pic tomorrow night.

5. wow that picture is really helpful - i wish the black mosaique and cannes tote were on sale.....

6. Thanks for the pic treesrgreen! When I first saw the picture I thought it was your closet! I almost fainted!

7. yeah i know - psychic HH intuition i guess. why does one colour get discounted more than the other anyway? thats so colour-biased!

8. How does the bag close? Would it close with files? Any chance you could snap a pic of the inside with a file folder?! I already ordered a pilot and a Sonia! Since this cannot be returned, I want to make sure I would be able to use it for work.

Also, can it be worn over the shoulder? Modeling pics would be SUPER helpful!

Thanks!!
    ~Robyn

9. I would llike to see modeling pics too :smile:

10. I found a link to the page that lunaboston had when they sold the Olga Duffel. Lots of modeling pics!!! :yes: There are even more modeling pics if you click on the khaki color. The navy looks much darker than on the HH site. I like it even more now and I have ordered it!!! So excited!

http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/Hayden-Harnett/18994.aspx

11. Here are my Olga pics. Sorry it took me so long. I can't seem to get a clear pic when using a mirror. It's a little dark because I didn't use a flash too. But at least you will get to see the proportion of the bag. I am 5'3" and am wearing 4" heels in the pic. Enjoy:tup: Oh yeah and I almost forgot to mention, you can easily fit folders in it and still zip the top.

Attached Files:

12. I had the same problem yesterday trying to take pics of my anthracite havana. I eventually gave up and just posted one of the bag alone. But thanks for your pics. They help a lot!!:tup:

13. love the shoes Handbagluvr!

14. Thanks, I :heart: shoes so much. Can't wait to see the HH shoes. Here are a few of my shoes. The black and floral are Betsey Johnson, The fuscia and
    black are Via Spiga, the yellow are Cole Haan, The green and white are Nicole Miller, and the metallic purple are Sigerson Morrison. I can't get enough of high heels. I only buy designer shoes on deep discount because shoes wear out too easily (as you can see by the dirt on some of them:graucho:). So I guess I will have to wait for the HH shoes to go on sale (hopefully). My husband is so sick of all my shoes and handbags and I only have one friend who has the same level of obsession. I am so glad I found TPF and can share my obsession with like minded people.

Attached Files: