HH Must Haves???

Havana. The shape of the bag, IMO, showcases the gorgeous buttery-soft leather to perfection. This is the bag that got me into Hayden-Harnett in the first place. It's a showstopper. However, it really only sings to me in certain colors (Saddle, Yam, Cordovan, Anthracite, Oyster). Others leave me cold (black, gray, the famous VCP! They are lovely on other people, but wouldn't be "me."). Like I said -- totally up to individual taste :yes:.

I totally agree with everything you said (YES to both clutch wallets and corcovadoes being excellent staples) but I ESPECIALLY agree with you on this part :tup:.

The Havana really is a very different bag depending on what color you get. I am with you on the love for Saddle, Yam, and Anthracite; not so much on the cordovan. Gray is nice, but different, and I've come around to liking the black - but again, it's a different look. I'm still having a love affair with my Yam Havana and wouldn't trade her for any other bag, ever!

You don't really want to show restraint, do you? ;) I understand as I've been on a bit of a buying binge myself this month, and absolutely must stop. But I have to say, the Lorcas are really awesome, and if it wasn't for the fact that I've already overbought this month I would be snapping up one of those ICP Lorcas on ecrater. They are so gorgeous!!

I know...who wants to show restraint? How boring is that!?!? ;) I need to think this through...That ICP Lorca...:drool:

I love those Celina cuffs! I need to think about them as well!

2) Carryalls. They're so simple, but they have made a world of difference. The inside of my purse used to resemble a garbage can. Now it's much more organized, I can find things quickly and easily, and -- wonder of wonders -- it's quick and easy to switch purses, something I formerly did about once every three or four months because it was such a hassle.

samhain, are you talking about a particular style, or just a type? Sorry, I know nada!!! :s