HH Must Haves???

If you can find one, I am really loving my Barnard too. I don't wear it too often, but it is lightweight and crossbody and fits the perfect amount of stuff for summer sightseeing or running around town.

Sorry to revive a slightly dead thread but I was wondering if anyone has any other ideas?

I was about to post basically the same question before doing a search...I'm afraid I'm about to go on a binge!!! Yikes! I am trying to be good and not buy just to buy.

What are your favorites? Thus far, I have a Salina Pouch in Amethyst and a Bordeaux Sloane...

I have to say, everything I've purchased so far has been a favorite, but that's no help to you!

I love my Clutch Wallet, and I suspect they are even better now that the turnlock folds down in the newest colors! My Emile bag is fabulous, and I love my Corcovados, too. I also adore my LaJardin scarf and Celina cuff (I bought it in grey and ordered another in black-- they are so easy to wear and go with everything!).

Ok, well I just won a black Havana! :yahoo:So I'm on my way.

Thanks to you all for your suggestions...I'm having WAY too much fun!

havana.jpg

Congrats, sdnoobie! A perfect classic to add to your collection.

The black Havana is a staple for me. I use it whenever I'm too lazy to coordinate -- which is often! :P

Let us know how you like yours when you get it...

I know, so much Coach!!!

I bought a Salina pouch about a year ago fell in love but only recently started looking again. I just got my new Sloane, which I love...but I need more. So scary!!!

sdnoobie -- congrats! That looks like an older style Havana since it doesn't have the extra pocket in front. I much prefer it to the newer one. I think it's cleaner look and I don't really like the way the new pocket sticks out. I have the "luxe" version with the woven top in black. Same pockets as yours. I am sure you are going to love this bag.

EDITED TO ADD: I also highly recommend a Lorca, as a little sister to the Havana. You'll find that the two together will cover a lot of your bag needs.

Last edited: